Server Crashes after filterscript unload.

It's probably just me but when I unload filterscripts (just certain ones) I get this:

Quote:

[00:54:23] Filterscript 'test.amx' unloaded.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
what(): basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid
Game server has exited.

Anyone have any idea what that error message means?

-ignore-.
Fail reply.

Can you show me that test.pwn ? I want to see what's in it!

I'm more interested in that error the server is returning then anything else. It doesn't do it with just -that- filterscript. It does it with a few of them, and all of them are different. However I notice it happens on filterscripts that interact with plugins so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Which is why I posted the error. test.amx is 1,1510 lines of script for use with an irc plugin. I'm not sure throwing all that up would be too beneficial other to solve this problem. If it's required I'll do it but only if someone from the sa-mp dev team asks for it and even then I'd only PM it due to the fact it was written by me and I don't wish to release it.

However I can tell you the FS compiles without error or warning, and works just as its designed to do while the server is running. I just can't unload it, or reload it from rcon (like if I make changes to it) without it giving the above error and the game mode exiting.

Meh could be the plugin itself though. This type of issue also seems to happen with other plugins though. But it could just be me, dunno until I know what that error message from the sa-mp server means :/

There is a problem with your filterscript or you did not upload the includes correctly!

you should ignore some funtions that have to be called OnFilterScriptInit like killtimer etc..