I Need a scripiter partner

Removed-
Long time ago

OMG, Seriously!

Yet angain another post that explains shit!, YOu havent said what your doing. You havent said what GM it is, you havnt said if they'll gain anything. YOu havnt said how it will be funded!, YOu also havnt told us why your idea will be better than ours. YOu havnt told us shit here!. Add more info what functions do you want!?!. People here get fed up of people like you thinking we can read minds now go and get a dictionary and look up 'detail' then follow the defination on these foruims PLEASE!

Icecube has a point, why would anyone want to even consider this when you've described nothing about the server itself, include the genre type etc but don't post the server name or it's IP and port address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method.Man
Its a Stunting Free Room Drift Races Derby

and more

will iam a pro scripiter mapper.

But i never Run a server before I Only create one, But dident run it

so i ask you if you free and can join me and you will create a good server with me...

only if you want Mate
Please dont PM me, I dont want to help you!, YOu still have not included the basic information. Heres what you have sent me although you should post every detail you can think of. Also you said a 'Scripter Partner', this emplys you can code. Although from the PM you sent me it seems you can only map meaning less people are going to want to help you again!

EDIT: I also want to know why you sent a message to me, the one who is annoyed at you and not Dominator!.

I agree with IceCube Completely

It seems this post is really going well for you.......well it would of if you gave us info!!