How long will my computer survive?

My "lovely" computer
TOSHIBA satellite L500D-11D
Well my computer a very good used TOSHIBA, and i'm starting to wonder when my PC will brake down.

My computer looks more like it have been sandblasted, and have alot of scratches on the keyboard.

The computer was bought some years ago by my mom and i had no permission to use it
Since we had no internet but the phone line it took 2 minutes to load a ******** page or do something on the internet.
Now we have fiber internet with 54mbps up and down. From the same people who make the Gathering possible and delivers huge amount of internet speed. This year they set new world record with 200gbps, and last year 100gbps. But the best internet speed they can deliver to private home's is the 800 or the 400/400 this means 400mbps up and down.

After my sister started using it, i could use it too, most for gaming.(laggy gaming) Back then i did not know a single shit about computers exept from what we had learned in school. This was in Norway before people started to immigrate so the state could afford computers for us-.-

And something i have discovered about old Windows vista's is that if you put them on a table and they stays turned on for a long time they shuts down and you need to wait a minute before you can turn it on again.
This one used 1 minute now it use 5 minutes, and to turn it on it's using 10 minutes.

The processor is a AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core-mobilprosessor RM-74 with 2.2GHz. Really shitty -.-
It is struggling to run games and programs that was built after 2005, and it was made after 2005.

The hole shit is beaten up and the fan is not running smooth. Today it stopped running when i was playing and the PC turned itself off after 10 seconds. Now i also need to use 5 minutes for the PC to lock itself or get into sleep mode, this started a coulple days ago.

I think this beat up computer will brake down every second with no chance of getting it back to life. Maybe i can use the HDD but i think about the computer. It is still working but is a nightmare to use for stuff that is not surfing or playing old games with low graphic rate like GTA SA,NFSU2,,NFSU,NFSMS,SLRR,CSS. and more old stuff.

I have the a CPU like that on my notebook. And for real it's quite crap. I also have a Pentium D Processor on my desktop PC and Win 7 on both. Win 7 rated the CPU speed to 5.1 same for the AMD Turion X2. The only change of the notebook and desktop is that on the desktop i have a ATI Radeon HD 6850 against the HD3400 Series on the notebook that changes a lot for example i play SA:MP on max by having 65FPS min to 100FPS which is the max. on the latpop instead i have only the resolution on max everything else on min and lags. The GPU is kinda crap that's why its unplayable on old laptops.