The Elder Scrolls Online trailer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyqUpS9zZAk[/ame]

thoughts?

Cant wait. Love the elder scrolls

O.M.G lol can't realy wait for it..

I was disappointed when I heard news of the Elder Scrolls series becoming an MMO. This either means that the company will focus more time on the MMO (because MMOs demand a large amount of focus to keep players attached) and will thus lose focus on their already successful single player games, OR the MMO will fail because they decide to keep focus on their already successful single player games.

Point and case, Not seeing a whole lot of love for the WarCraft series since WoW became a thing

Even with the perfect amount of balance, we will still see a diminish on the series, if not then the MMO will be a complete failure.

MMO companies should make MMOs, Non-massive game companies should make non-massive games.

On a side note, I would MUCH rather have had a 2-4 player co-op on ANY of the Elder Scrolls 3 and beyond games.

It will be focused on mmo gameplay stuff which is actually not going to be good I think.
It looked like any other random MMORPG out there on the screenshot they released.

RE - FUCKING - MAKE MORROWIND WITH THE SKYRIM TECHNOLOGY!!!

OT: Looks terribly gay, why did TES get such a big fan base since Skyrim

I just hope gameplay will be like skyrim...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Посмотреть сообщение
I was disappointed when I heard news of the Elder Scrolls series becoming an MMO. This either means that the company will focus more time on the MMO (because MMOs demand a large amount of focus to keep players attached)
It's ZeniMax who's making The Eldere Scrolls Online, not bathesda, so it's not going to affect The Elder Scrolls SP series.

All MMO's suck and this one will be no different. I am a fan of the elder scrolls series btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
All MMO's suck and this one will be no different. I am a fan of the elder scrolls series btw.
Your comment is as ignorant as it is subjective. If all you are going to post is nonsense, please leave.