[Tutorial] PAWN in Notepad++ [QUICKSTEPS]

PAWN in Notepad++ [QUICKSTEPS]

Introduction
Hello!
Some days ago i have founded on the forum the Notepad++, it was hard to install& make with pawno compatible.
Nowadays i saw some wiki from Notepad++

Forumer..What'll you see? Just, we will install Notepad++ with perfect PAWN compatible!

About Notepad++
'Notepad++ is a text editor and source code editor for Windows. It can also run on Linux and Mac OS X, using software such as Wine. One main advantage of Notepad++ over the built-in Windows text editor, Notepad, is tabbed editing, to easily work with multiple open files.

It is distributed as free software. The project is hosted on SourceForge.net, from where it has been downloaded over twenty million times and twice won the Community Choice Award for Best Developer Tool. To display and edit text and programming language source code files, Notepad++ uses the Scintilla editor component.
Notepad++ has support for macros and plugins. Currently, there are 27 official plugins for Notepad++, 10 of which are included by default in the program. The first plugin to be included in the program was "TextFX", which includes features such as W3C validation for HTML and CSS, text sorting, character case alteration and quote handling.
Development
This project, based on the Scintilla editor component, is written in C++ with only Win32 API calls using only the STL in order to increase performance and reduce program size. The aim of Notepad++ is to reduce overall power consumption by using efficient binaries that require less CPU power.' - Wikipedia

QUICK Installation
First
You need to DOWNLOAD NOTEPAD++
(at download section)
INSTALL IT!

Second
Download the PAWN COMPATIBLE PACK!
(at download section)

Third
follow the next steps:
1., Extract PAWN.api to C:\Program Files\Notepad++\plugins\APIs

2., Go to %APPDATA%\Notepad++ (type it in run) and extract insertExt.ini and userDefineLang.xml there

3., start Notepad++
CLICK: Setting->Preferences->File Association

ENJOY

How to Use?!
Just do that as you do in the pawno.

Auto-complete
CLICK: Setting->Preferences->Auto-complete

Ctrl + Space will show you the auto-complete
Ctrl + Shift + Space will show you the function arguments

Skin Changing
It's an easy, but really useful& nice function, mostly better than PAWNO if your eyes are bit exhausted.
CLICK: Setting->Preferences->Style Configurator...
(and you can also install your own skins )

Download!
Notepad++ offical site (latest)
Notepad++(5.8.7) MEDIAFIRE - coming soon..

PAWN compatible
Original by the developer (DracoBlue)
MEDIAFIRE (1.0)

ALL Mirrors are welcome!

any comments?

I'll try this out tomorrow, tell ya if it works ^^

it has worked for me

somebody already made a tut for Pawn in Notepad++?

yes - http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...hlight=notepad

Why you made an other topic then? D:

because the other topic is complicated& you (i think) can't install currectly Notepad++ with PAWN

This doesn't have the SYNTAX highlighting, Slice's tutorial has it included. But nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZLo
Посмотреть сообщение
because the other topic is complicated& you (i think) can't install currectly Notepad++ with PAWN
I'm pretty sure it works just fine.. It's mostly images, how is that complicated?