[BUG] SpawnPlayer after TogglePlayerControllable causes players to float

ok, so, I found a bug with 0.3e, only tested in RC6 (but I think the changes in RC6 with toggleplayercontrollable caused this) so basicly, the bug is if you spawnplayer() on a player that is FROZEN by toggleplayercontrollable, that player becomes desynced UNTIL toggleplayercontrollable() is called again on that player to be unfrozen.

video demonstrating the bug: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wJTePwaUgk[/ame]

So eeh call TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1) in OnPlayerSpawn D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
So eeh call TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1) in OnPlayerSpawn D:
lol orly? we know that.. but this is still a bug.

bump

Fix it yourself, why bump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
Fix it yourself, why bump?
because it is a bug. I may know how to fix it, you may know how to fix it, but that doesn't mean someone else will know how to fix it. Imagine having no idea what caused this and just on your server some players appear floating after some time. (which won't even be fixed by a respawn!) This brings floating back to sa-mp which was fixed long ago in 0.3a, even though it was fixable by respawning the player, Kye still fixed it for 0.3a because it was annoying.

If it's not fixed then, honestly, to me it is no big deal, because I know how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for reporting this! Me and another scripter had the same problem.

This should be fixed as it's hard to notice, we've been scrutinizing our script for the past day or so trying to find this problem and we're very lucky we found this thread.

RC8
- The player's controllable state is reset on the server after respawn.

gg /lock