Next Panel 1.0A

Hi all, im here again to make a small change log of the new version of the panel.
I know that i'm not the best php coder here, so please, don't kick my ass about that (;
The new panel version should contain the next "points":
  1. Full mysql based
  2. Admin side
  3. Socket and ssh2 connection based(sockets to create user and change user password, ssh2 to start/stop/restart)
  4. Will have server port/slots blocking
  5. No more "real" time query(to say how many people are online on the server...) since it's a multiple game server panel(will be released on other forums ^_^)
  6. Will have cpu/ram usage limit, and will show the same on the panel(on %), and if the server use more than a "x", will automatically restart(cron job)
  7. A new design, of course ^_^
  8. Easy integration for websites(login)
  9. For comercial side, i'll be making the ordering system and suspension side^^
  10. **** Maybe **** Will have server configuration folder on 1 page.

This version will be full php coded, so the website design will be added into php tags(echo)
Alot of useless codes on it will be removed;
And of course, security on it :P

Well, i know this is useless where but anyways, some people are interested on it
Windows version can be released, but will just working on localhost(exec system)

I'm "open" for suggestions, and critics of course.
Anyways, that's all what i have to say here

ps: Don't kick my ass about the english too, i'm making my best...

Neat idea. Hope you control panel goes far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
Neat idea. Hope you control panel goes far!
I hope so :P
Since i'm not thinking too much on the future of the panel, this is just "funny" to script.

Код:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Sorry for double posting on this thread.

This is the progress done so far:
New design;
Login system is already mysql based;
No short php tags!!

I wouldn't call it useless, I would rather call it useful, because you can control your server from everywhere then. Good luck with your project! Just make sure its working and secure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinguinn
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't call it useless, I would rather call it useful, because you can control your server from everywhere then. Good luck with your project! Just make sure its working and secure
I'm already making the security, blocking the pages from being accessed without being logged in and others.
Anti-sql injection will be added;
And of course, i'll try to optimize the code, for a fast response of the web server.