[FilterScript] Drop $Cash$ Once Dead

I've played RolePlay servers and I always wanted to make one, but always wondered: how is it RP if you die and not loose money your carrying (I really want to see a FULL RP that is most like life as possible). So, I wanted to give it a try XD. Beware that this is my first ever script I made.

Its still in the progress as I still have to add weapon dropping, which hopefully wouldn't take to long :P. Please post and tell me If there are any improvements that I can add to it.

Код:
Version 1

- Drop a player's money on the floor when they die
- Money can be picked up by anybody

Download (Pastebin)
Positive Feedback is very much appreciated .

--' old Script reposted .. thanks to dont just changes credits ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaws
Посмотреть сообщение
--' old Script reposted .. thanks to dont just changes credits ..
What are you talking about, what credits? I made that, I just never saw the original script that I'm "reposting" . I just wanted to try making it. My fault >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by pownayge
Посмотреть сообщение
What are you talking about, what credits? I made that, I just never saw the original script that I'm "reposting" . I just wanted to try making it. My fault >.>
Don't care what he says i hav'nt seen alot of these around on sa-mp forums and its a good idea to make. Like for my server at the moment im making it so if a player has a desert eagle it will create a desert eagle model object on the ground where he died and if the play goes other it and types /pickup it will give him the desert eagle with the amount of ammo the player dropped at the moment it works but dosn't give the ammo the player dropped lmfao.

Thanks i will add you in credits i will sure use it my RP (I'm not one of jueix's talking about)

Hardly seen such scripts on the forums. Good Job.

I like it

Not bad, at least this is better than other "first filterscripts" that they are crap.