Home server and hosted server

Why in my home server the all dialog's are working and on my hosted server they aren't working what is the problem what plugin/include do i needed or please help me i'll give you 5 reps if you help me

1.You need to use the newer plugins.
If its a windows server use .dll extention if its a linux server use .so extention.

You probably use some FS which isnt loaded on the localhost or some dialog have return 1; or dialog IDs is messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
1.You need to use the newer plugins.
If its a windows server use .dll extention if its a linux server use .so extention.
Ok what plugins do i need for dialogs

u need 0.3d compatible plugins

ok but it's still not working

All dialogs is not working?
Or just a few?
Maybe you have a FS with same id dialog from GM.

ok but wait where to put the includes the plugins in the plugins folder and the includes because it's hosted server and there is not pawno/ibclude ... in my GamePanel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzAkS.
Посмотреть сообщение
All dialogs is not working?
Or just a few?
Maybe you have a FS with same id dialog from GM.
Few are working vut why on my Home server are working and in the hosted aren't ? what is the problem? i will give the Dialog command too which i made

The includes is for your pc,in pawno and then compile it.
Look at server.cfg from Host and be sure that you don`t have other FilterScripts like you have in pc.
If some dialogs works and other not then you are using same dialog id`s and in gamemode and in one filterscript.