What makes it happen ? :\

after some long time my mode [probably] fall.. what I mean? when I create vehicle to player and put him in the vehicle it's not put him in the vehicle.. and it not even create the vehicle !

* it usually works [%95 of the time], but sometimes it's not .. and in all the systems ! not in one system .. so I don't know which code to put here ... What can make the vehicle not to create ? :\

I need help, please :\

Can you send the code, by it I will tell you what the problem with the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you send the code, by it I will tell you what the problem with the code.
There is no code .. it happen in all the system .. I create vehicle regulary.. there is something that make it happen and I don't know what.. And I don't know which code to send here.

very different it's never didn't happen to me before, can you send me example to your codes with the using of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord
Посмотреть сообщение
very different it's never didn't happen to me before, can you send me example to your codes with the using of this?
here is example .. but I discovred that the vehicle is created but disappeared after 1 sec or less and it's says the player is out of his vehicle.

PHP код:
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,playerid);
Messi[playerid][CarId] = CreateVehicle(Messi[playerid][CarModel], Messi[playerid][XM],Messi[playerid][YM],Messi[playerid][ZM],Messi[playerid][AM],random(15),random(15),1000);
SetVehicleVirtualWorld(Messi[playerid][CarId],playerid);
neon(playerid,Messi[playerid][CarId]); 
OnPlayerStateChange -

PHP код:
if(oldstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER && Messi[playerid][InMessi] == 1
&& Messi[playerid][WithCar] == && GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) != Messi[playerid][CarId])
EndMession(playerid,0); 

The most common reason for this is that you have run out of free vehicle slots. Find a way to destroy the vehicles spawned freely by your players, otherwise the 2000 IDs will fill in quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
The most common reason for this is that you have run out of free vehicle slots. Find a way to destroy the vehicles spawned freely by your players, otherwise the 2000 IDs will fill in quickly.
I have 1150 vehicle loaded in my mode .. when I create vehicle it's deleted when the player stop to use it so it not rational that there is more than 2000 vehicles in the same time ... Maybe there is streamer for vehicles ?