[GameMode] PrisonLife - CapitalGames poland script

Hello, I have known you a script that did not start the project, and currently called CapitalGames. What more do we see what he has in the script, feel free to download.

http://speedy.sh/t6CAv/PrisonLife.rar

The script is only suitable on and off the wersii science, not to be fired by no means yet have the full version to be fired, but did not publish it temporarily.

first lol i dont see were i can download this
second can you add more info,picture,video so we know what is this its on gm scripbs but who know what script can be !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
first lol i dont see were i can download this
second can you add more info,picture,video so we know what is this its on gm scripbs but who know what script can be !!!
Intelligence - life in prison is to zresocjalizować prisoner. Many, however, uses the opportunity to learn as a way to find a way out. Prison Life wishing to reproduce the reality of prison inmate at the disposal of the library, which has the ability to acquire knowledge. After reaching the maximum level is able to see different ways of escape.
Strength - many prisoners from above provides for a longer stay in prison. That is why the place of physical strength so they may gain the respect of fellow prisoners. Facilities for physical exercise shall be located on the yard as well as in a dedicated room. For no quick results prisoners are boosters in the form of drugs, which accelerate the process of picking up strength.
Contraband - that is prohibited by prison regulations. Items such as alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, weapons, white, erotic posters, and magazines will be delivered to the prison by a special organization supervised by the Administration. The method of delivery of contraband to a prison in the future will tell.
Tattoos - members of prison gangs will be able to 'decorate' the prison tattoos showing rank, group membership, and of his past. More about prison tattoos can learn here.
Crafting - quite a complex system involving multiple relationships. This is what, if any prisoner will create a weapon depends on: the level of intelligence, strength, available materials, a time which can be used to create.
Beatings, murder - Prison Life is the only server decides to increase the mortality figures to avoid people indestructible introduce a system that will automatically slay any of the character after the turn violent assault (not yet determined at which) given by a person not belonging to the organization of the ordinal .
The guards - guards arsenal will be limited to attitudes such as: rubber truncheons, tear gas, taser, and a jacket (for the guards in the towers), shotgun (to the guards patrolling the grounds outside the prison).
Types of internal penalties - depending on the behavior of the prisoner, the board will be able to refer the prisoner to solitary confinement, or prolong his stay in prison.
Rehabilitation continued - the prisoner will be able to work inside or outside the prison. Work on the prison will be based mainly on the maintenance of the building such as painting, repair etc. Activities outside the prison will rely mainly on the work in the mine (probably a quarry in Las Venturas) and other maintenance work such as repairing vehicles.
Basketball - each prisoner will be able to play in my free time on the yard basketball in the entertainment. In this system, the game is divided into two teams, each player when connecting to the game can choose a team, which wants to join.
Dice game - a boring way to stay in a cell is a dice game in which we can play with the object, which is "bone".

Don't use translators! They suxx

I know it but I'm from Poland what is more I gives script from players in the all world to had professional script on the other hand that scene role play developed.

wtf is this.. when i try to compile it, it crashes my pawno... LOL is this a gamemode at all? :PP

You don't have include.

nice joke

http://speedy.sh/asgTR/roleplayscriptt.pwn

this is that gamemode, i'm author of that with Dawid Martenczuk. So, have fun with this shit : D.

Is this a joke?

Yep, this is a joke, just like whole polish "scene"