[GameMode] Blank MySQL Gamemode [Beginners]

Blank MySQL Gamemode for beginners!

There is not much to this, I made this since I was bored and couldn't see an updated MySQL Gamemode. This has the enum inside you just need to add the ones you want!

You may do anything with this Gamemode, but remove the credits!

If you have any questions, feel free to reply.

Downloads:
Direct link (.Rar File)

All links are welcome.

To connect:
Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
mysql_connect("localhost","root","mydb","password"); // edit these lines here.
Thanks for taking interest !

C:\Users\Michael C\Desktop\4-21-2012 project\gamemodes\MySQL gamemode.pwn(174) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PlayerInfo"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Cuellar
View Post
C:\Users\Michael C\Desktop\4-21-2012 project\gamemodes\MySQL gamemode.pwn(174) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PlayerInfo"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.
That's not an error, you can play with it.

It just says that the Defined array 'PlayerInfo' is never used after the definition

I did say that the enum is in there but I guess I should of said it's not being used! :P

This stuff actually works ?

Yes.

Wow. I really want a damn MYSQL system for my server as i want a UCP but dont know how to make one.

How can i update questies into MYSQL? I dont know anything. Fetch FROM where AND these codes are like DAMNN to me?

How can i update info the MYSQL database lets say PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]. I stroke a command to change my admin level to 10 now. How can i update this info at the MYSQL db?

How can i create the database with rows and columns? It will make itself? What to do. MYSQL confuses the shit out of me. Please help.

And which MYSQL plugin are you using for this game mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
View Post
Wow. I really want a damn MYSQL system for my server as i want a UCP but dont know how to make one.

How can i update questies into MYSQL? I dont know anything. Fetch FROM where AND these codes are like DAMNN to me?

How can i update info the MYSQL database lets say PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]. I stroke a command to change my admin level to 10 now. How can i update this info at the MYSQL db?

How can i create the database with rows and columns? It will make itself? What to do. MYSQL confuses the shit out of me. Please help.

And which MYSQL plugin are you using for this game mode?
Sorry for the late reply, heh. Use This.

You need to fix this, there is a few SQL Exploits.

Nice work