[Tutorial] sscanf ID 0 bugged [For Newbie]

Hello welcome this tutorial is made for newbie
I'm creating this to avoid all newbie users creating a thread about sscanf ID 0 issue in scripting discussion
Ok, lets begin the tutorial.

Reason why Its happening:

Your sscanf plugin and include is out dated which means you need to download the latest one.
Go to this thread then download the latest version of sscanf.

or you are using a wrong pawno (old SAMP Server Package pawno file) make sure you also using the latest SAMP Server Package pawno Thank you ****** for suggesting

Note: You can use the older version Ex. You don't want to move to 0.3d and you are still in 0.3c you can find the older sscanf version that supports 0.3c, but you cannot use older version in latest SAMP Version like in 0.3e or 0.3d

Step I:

I already mentioned the link above. Now after downloading the older/latest version open the sscanf WinRaR (the one you download) there is 3 folders inside the RaR files

1.) pawno
2.) plugins
3.) sscanf

You just need pawno and plugins folder, use sscanf folder to compile the plugin incase you have the error MSVRC100.dll Not Found. for more info about the ERROR/WARNINGS of sscanf go here!

Step II:

now go to sscanf WinRaR >>> pawno >>> include now you can see sscanf2.inc extract it to your /pawno/include now we are done your sscanf include is upgraded/downgraded.

Step III:

of course don't forget the plugin or you will get a error in server console 'File function not found!'
now go to sscanf WinRaR >>> plugins >>> now you can see sscanf.dll extract it to your /plugins/ now we are done your sscanf plugin is upgraded/downgraded.

Note: Remember your sscanf2.inc and sscanf.dll version must be the same

Step IV:

Now open the script you want to recompile (because after upgrade/downgrading the sscanf you need to recompile it) but make sure the script you open is using sscanf2 not a strtok or something like that.

You are now done!, Congratulations you solved your sscanf ID 0 bugged without creating thread in Scripting Discussion or asking someone. Feel free to ask in this thread. if you want to learn about sscanf go here!

ID 0 Bug? :S I dont know about it lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Well its a famous bug I think..When you do a command like /kick 0 GTFO the player id 0 won't be kicked the other id's like 1,2,3 or 4 will be kicked..

EDIT:Nice guide btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek_Westbrook
Посмотреть сообщение
Well its a famous bug I think..When you do a command like /kick 0 GTFO the player id 0 won't be kicked the other id's like 1,2,3 or 4 will be kicked..

Holy. Im repping both of you lol. Thanks alot for the tutorial then [Adding some graphics to the thread will be good] and thanks Derek for the information.

Enjoy three rep points.
Blessings.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Holy. Im repping both of you lol. Thanks alot for the tutorial then [Adding some graphics to the thread will be good] and thanks Derek for the information.

Enjoy three rep points.
Blessings.
Thank you.I've appriciate your rep points.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you.I've appriciate your rep points.
Its all good bro. Wow your rep was 21 and it is 25 now. Does that mean i can spread 4 rep points now?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean how to fix sscanf ID 0 issue bug.

EDIT: BTW thanks everyone and thanks for the rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
You might want to make a note about using the correct pawno as some people do these steps then double click on a file and get the wrong pawno, thus still have problems. otherwise good.
Thanks for suggesting i will update it i will just finish watching What is love. Jim Carrey

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

To explain some more advanced. This only happens when using the 'u' parameter and you type a players name. Example:

ID 0: James
ID 1: Simon

When you type "/kick simon relog" James will still be kicked instead of Simon. In brief, it simply means ID 0 is always screwed.

@ ******, if you still got me on your ignore list; please remove me. I was just fooling around out of boringness, sorry for that.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I think, I don't have this problem All works good