wanted stats help

hi guys. how i make wanted stats like if(gTeam == Team_Cop) - team cop can /record player incident. so for example, i'm a cop and i pull wanted player over. they i do /record (reason) and wen i do /record (reason) , it will record the wanted player reason why he was pulled over and why he go to jail. and so only gTeam == Team_Cop can /record and /view wanted history.

how i do that? and i using zcmd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiscussionCafe
Посмотреть сообщение
hi guys. how i make wanted stats like if(gTeam == Team_Cop) - team cop can /record player incident. so for example, i'm a cop and i pull wanted player over. they i do /record (reason) and wen i do /record (reason) , it will record the wanted player reason why he was pulled over and why he go to jail. and so only gTeam == Team_Cop can /record and /view wanted history.

how i do that? and i using zcmd.
Use zcmd:-

Giving you an example of how to do.

pawn Код:
CMD:record(players, params[])
{
         if(gTeam == TEAMCOP) // use your own vars
         {
                  // your record functions etc
         }
         else
         {
                  SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "error: you are not a cop."); // error message
         }
         return 1;
}
-FalconX

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconX
Посмотреть сообщение
Use zcmd:-

Giving you an example of how to do.

pawn Код:
CMD:record(players, params[])
{
         if(gTeam == TEAMCOP) // use your own vars
         {
                  // your record functions etc
         }
         else
         {
                  SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "error: you are not a cop."); // error message
         }
         return 1;
}
-FalconX
yes thank you! any way to save records into dudb file and when cops type /viewreports or something like that , they can view the reports.dudb file in my scriptfiles?

My brother Falcon always helping people.

can someone please help me on this?

This will fill your server with BIG Logs of that. That can create lag and cross your host storage limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
This will fill your server with BIG Logs of that. That can create lag and cross your host storage limit.
No it won't...

soo......

anyone have solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY
Посмотреть сообщение
No it won't...
Ask him.