RP server.

Hello, I've been creating an RP server for like a year now and I want to know if it is ready to be played.

Features:

Business. (In development)
Dynamic factions. (Any type of faction, Gang, police, medic, hitman, anything)
RP quiz. (To keep out noobs)
Auto weather.
Pay cheque system
Commands. (/me, /do, /attempt and more)
Prison system. (Needs testing)
Basic jobs. (Mechanic, Street sweeper and gun dealer)

A year? That can be done in one or two weeks.

I don't think it's ready...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение

The year involved Bug fixing and getting the time.

For beta test, is already playable, but of course, to be fully playable, you need to finish it.

We cannot really jugde it is ready by these points. We don't know how the result looks like. Maybe the prisonsystem is very big and has some amazing options, maybe it's bad coded and looks like crap. We don't know that and if you have not much features like this server has, it's depending on this things (the looks and options of the systems that are actually in it). If I were you I should add some more features like a car system, and something that's just very unique.

I voted for No.
If you want to open it, you can finish and sharpen all the features that are fundamental and that every player knows to use, but if you want to open it officially, you got to add original stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение

Nope if you have something else to do in your life other than scripting. He's just proving he has taken the time and done the features properly.

Well, One year is alot time.. I am sure that you must have done something really great to the script. Good luck with your server.