SetPlayerHealth() and Parachute not opening

Hi guys,

I am working on a gamemode and have just a few problems with SA-MP so far. The first thing is that when I use SetPlayerHealth() function, it happens once in a while, that it actually kills the player instead of setting his health to a given value. I have no idea what kind of thing could cause this, it happens in every script I make, about 1/10 times the function is called. Have you experienced similar problems? I was unable to find any information regarding this bug in the overview.

The next thing I wanted to ask is why the parachute opening chance is about 60% for my gamemode. In the other cases, the player just gets the parachuting animation but nothing else happens. It is happening after setting the player position by SetPlayerPos(), I have not tried it yet with jumping off the plane etc.

I will be very thankful if we could discuss these weird occurrences and come up with some workarounds, as I myself was not able to.

pawn Код:
for ( new t; t < 1000; t ++ )
{
SetPlayerHealth( playerid, 50.0 );
SetPlayerHealth( playerid, 100.0 );
}
Put that in a command or something and test if it actually does kill the player randomly. I've never experienced such a problem though. (and I would test the method above, but I'm not on a computer with San Andreas)

Hmm, does not happen now, no matter which script I use. Sorry for wasting your time, but it definitely happened in the past. I will report back if I notice this behaviour again. It is really weird, I will implement it the same way as I did before and see how it goes.

Any feedback on the parachute issue? Those still happen.