Encrypt pwn

hi guys, to protect my pwn, anyone know if is possible to encrypt the code like on some php files?

at least a part of that, so I could send my pwn for someone to fix something and not be worried if the person would steal it

You want to encrypt your code, and have someone try to fix something? HOw do you figure thats going to work? .. and no you can't encrypt it in the way you're thinking.

Something like http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...4#post1652474? I haven't worked out around on modifying the code to a much more efficient encrypting technique, but it's better than nothing right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh05t_
Посмотреть сообщение
Something like http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...4#post1652474? I haven't worked out around on modifying the code to a much more efficient encrypting technique, but it's better than nothing right?
You can of course do something like this, but good luck getting someone to fix it while its encrypted.

no guys lol

I don't wanna encrypt all my code.... I don't know it is done on php, but I know it's possible (on php). You can encrypt just part of your code
Of course I wouldn't encrypt all of them if I want to send to someone fix anything...

I could, for exemplo, encrypt line 10k to 50k and pay to someone fix something on line 8k (not encrypted, obviously)

I think that maybe there is a compiler that cam compile a code in a kind of encryptation, it's readable for the computer but not for humans

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawkC
Посмотреть сообщение
You can of course do something like this, but good luck getting someone to fix it while its encrypted.
Take a look at the thread, you can decrypt your data by using "access".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh05t_
Посмотреть сообщение
Take a look at the thread, you can decrypt your data by using "access".
Right, but as its stated in the OP, (not his recent reply) he wants his code protected when he sends it to someone, if the person receiving the code can just decrypt it, then why encrypt it?