[FilterScript] AutoRestarter

Description:

This script will restart your server at the specified time.

Functionality:
  1. Easy to use.
  2. Notification of restart in X seconds to restart.
  3. Notification of restart with restart.
  4. Support a large number of restarts.
  5. All the basic parameters are edited through the file.
  6. Good quality script.
How to use the script:

Admin command "/reload_r" will reset the database script. This can be used, for example, if you change the database.
The script is managed through a database - file AutoRestarter.ini
Database key countdown is responsible for the time frame to restart in seconds.
Database key countdown_message is responsible for the message, which will go into the chat to all players, when to restart the server will be X seconds (X - the value of countdown).
Database key restart_message is responsible for the message, which will go into the chat to all players when restarting.
Database key system_state is the key security, which prevents re-restart the coincidence of time.
Database key restart_time_X contains a number of times restarting X, has the format "Hour: Minute" , X - ID: 0 ... limit.

Example database:

Quote:

countdown_message = {00ff00} [AutoRestarter]: {ffffff} The server will restart in% d seconds
restart_message = {00ff00} [AutoRestarter]: {ffffff} The server is restarted
countdown = 10
system_state = 0
restart_time_0 = 0:0
restart_time_1 = 12:35

if you use the database server will be restarted twice: at midnight and at 12:35. In the chat will be sent the appropriate message.

Credits: MX_MASTER - mxINI

Download:

DropBox
Pastebin

Nice Script.

Nice Work good for starters

I can put as many restart moments as I want? I don't get how the config file works...
and my second question: does this restart the entire server, or only the gm and fs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I can put as many restart moments as I want? I don't get how the config file works...
and my second question: does this restart the entire server, or only the gm and fs?
The script sends the command "gmx" to the server. Restart will always run at a specified time (restart_time_X).