I need An Auto Refund System +rep

Hi Guys Im here Cause i dont know where i can Find my auto refund system in My script also i want to raise it and add some Vip`s To Auto Refund Can anyone help me To find it or to edit it ?

To anyone Can Help me +Rep

What is ur VIP function and what do u want to refund

What i would do is,

Once they buy a vip or what ever they get with the vip generates a random code for them sending it by email, they would enter it ingame and get the vip level/refund whatever your using it for.

you would need some experience in,

MySQL,
Pawn language
Sscanf.

Judging from the information you gave (none). Here it is!
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 9999999);
    return 1;
}

I think 'refunds' are completely pathetic. I don't play on RP servers so I'm not totally familiar with the term, but from what I gather it's basically giving players loads of stuff to get them to play on your server.

One of the most fundamental mechanics in video games is rewards and objectives. You complete an objective and receive a reward. You must work to gain stuff. What you and every other shitty RP server that offers 'REFUNDS' is doing is killing that great mechanic. To be honest if I go on a server and I already am rich and already have the best car and great weapons, I have nothing to work for and would get bored EXTREMELY fast.

/rant

I have my auto refund in my server and that is silver VIP and 5m Cash and i want to raise it The Vip will come to Platinum And the cash will raise to 20m Any ways to find where are those ? So i can edit it +rep

Refunds are fucking up you're ecenomy but, we need you're VIP code to change it .

You must paste the code here so we can help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedfield00
Посмотреть сообщение
I have my auto refund in my server and that is silver VIP and 5m Cash and i want to raise it The Vip will come to Platinum And the cash will raise to 20m Any ways to find where are those ? So i can edit it +rep
If you're making EVERYONE a VIP, it's not special any more..

My server dont have any automatic refund system and i need to find it in my script