[Map] Prison Interior - 3 floors [0.3e]

WOW, AMAZING.

Code:
(1027) : error 030: compound statement not closed at the end of file (started at line 883)
It gives me ..... when compile

Goog job!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.luciano
View Post
Code:
(1027) : error 030: compound statement not closed at the end of file (started at line 883)
It gives me ..... when compile
you need put bracket at finish

Great job 10/10 btw This cant be taken without a streamer lol..

Cool map

This mapping is Amazing for Prison Roleplays,

look at that one :
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(786) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(787) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(78 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(789) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(790) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(791) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(792) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(793) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(794) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(795) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(796) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(797) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(79 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(799) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(800) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(801) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(802) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(803) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(804) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(805) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(806) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(807) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(80 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(809) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(810) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(811) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witnec
View Post
look at that one :
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(786) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(787) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(78 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(789) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(790) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(791) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(792) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(793) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(794) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(795) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(796) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(797) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(79 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(799) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(800) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(801) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(802) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(803) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(804) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(805) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(806) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(807) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(80 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(809) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(810) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\Paradisa RP\filterscripts\Prison.pwn(811) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetObjectMaterial"
Error...... Me too... LOL! somebody know error ? fix plz !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan1412
View Post
Error...... Me too... LOL! somebody know error ? fix plz !!
It clearly says 0.3e in the title, so you will have to download the 0.3e server package before you can use the SetObjectMaterial function.

WOW AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!

That's what I call a good mapper, great job!

Just when I was set to start mapping a prison interior, this thread shows up - This is absolutely amazing, you can expect my server to be using this aha.. I couldn't care less if this was publicly released.

wow! 10/10 cool map man i will use it

+REP

i just copied it and there are no doors for oorways and cells is there a pastebin link a i have used it before but lost it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Dexter
View Post
i just copied it and there are no doors for oorways and cells is there a pastebin link a i have used it before but lost it
All doors and cells are in the first post.

i used it and it worked fine then ii restarted my server and did /prison and it just makes u fly through the air do u know hwo to fix this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Dexter
View Post
i used it and it worked fine then ii restarted my server and did /prison and it just makes u fly through the air do u know hwo to fix this
You probably need to install a streamer as you have too many objects.

Very good map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROOK
View Post
Very good map.
Thank you