[Include] svCheats - Server Protection

One thing you should fix is sprunk machines. You get health there and it detects you as using health cheats.

Version 1.3 has been released. Check the changelog for a list of all of the changes.

CHEAT_FLY_HACK = still bugged lol.

go swim in a pool or sherman dam or pirates in men pants and you'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение

He should check the Z coordinate and the animation of swimming to determine that a player is using fly hack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Something just struck me. The console command in quake/source based games to turn on cheats is "sv_cheats 1" (0 to disable them).
Lol me too.

There is one more thing i found out by testing. When you leave a helicopter or any other plane, you get a parachute and it detects a weapon cheat. It's very simple to fix, but needed to tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiets
Посмотреть сообщение
There is one more thing i found out by testing. When you leave a helicopter or any other plane, you get a parachute and it detects a weapon cheat. It's very simple to fix, but needed to tell.
This was resolved already in version 1.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение

I figured that out after I released it so I was saving it for 1.4. The water around Sherman Dam is still below 4.0 Z. The only pool I know of is the Glen Park pool. Where's this 'Pirates in Men Pants' place?

Looks nice.
The only things are.

Please add Anti-Airbreak as soon as possible, we NEED it.
Does it also ban people who get health by the Gamemode or a Filterscript?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen52
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks nice.
The only things are.

Please add Anti-Airbreak as soon as possible, we NEED it.
Does it also ban people who get health by the Gamemode or a Filterscript?
The anti-airbreak code is in but due to issues with MapAndreas, it's not completely detectable.

@ Your second question

Nope but if you have any filterscripts that set a player's health, armor, vehicle health, or give a player a weapon, then you must have svCheats included in that script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperViper
Посмотреть сообщение
The anti-airbreak code is in but due to issues with MapAndreas, it's not completely detectable.

@ Your second question

Nope but if you have any filterscripts that set a player's health, armor, vehicle health, or give a player a weapon, then you must have svCheats included in that script.
Okay, even if it detects partially, does it find people like flying 50km/h and 30m above ground?
Does it detect people flying underground?
Does it detect people in Interiors?

And, I only have to #include <svCheats> ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen52
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, even if it detects partially, does it find people like flying 50km/h and 30m above ground?
Does it detect people flying underground?
Does it detect people in Interiors?

And, I only have to #include <svCheats> ??
It detects people FLYING in interior 0 and above Z coordinate 4.0. Airbreak detection is bugged at the moment due to MapAndreas failures. The issue is that MapAndreas returns the lowest Z coordinate for those positions and there are platforms above the ground, so it causes issues. I left the code in though just incase I figure out another way to detect airbreaking.

@ Your second question

You need to #include <svCheats> and then adjust all of the settings (default ones are setup) at the top of the include file. Whenever you give a player a jetpack you need to use

pawn Код:
svCheats_ToggleJetpack(playerid, true);
Please read the "Security Levels and Toggling Cheats" section of the main post for more information on how to toggle cheats and use security levels correctly (which are the numbers after each cheat).

Great anti-cheat, the best one I seen around there.

I am asking some things:
1. Could you add anti money hack ?
2. You should add instant detection for weapon hacks, when a player spawn a weapon with the cheat he can fire with it and kill someone. So if you make instant detection, he can't make any damage.

3. The speed hack is compatible with SetVehicleVelocity or when the player is going down from the sky ? Like a jump map.

its not being updated?

Nice

Thank you, some subjects doesnt seem to work properly but its great!

Great.

seems to be updated! 1.9
https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...s/svCheats.inc