Need help with these errors

Pastebin code: http://pastebin.com/qz7xP4u5

Errors:
Код:
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(151) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(151) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(190) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(190) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(192) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(192) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(422) : error 002: only a single statement (or expression) can follow each "case"
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(461) : warning 209: function "S@@_OnDialogResponse" should return a value
C:\Users\Keegan\Desktop\filterscripts\WWAdmin.pwn(462) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
I really need help.

I really need this code for my server.

Post that commands,and you forgot somewhere to put {}

The commands?
And where did i miss the bracket?

Post that what are you doint last (I think you doint something in OnDialogResponse),please post it,and check where you miss bracket because this is problem for some errors.And put on top of your script #pragma tabsize 0

here is one problem

Quote:

/*Credits to Dracoblue*/
stock udb_hash(buf[]) { < this bracket
new length=strlen(buf);
new s1 = 1;
new s2 = 0;
new n;
for (n=0; n<length; n++)
{
s1 = (s1 + buf[n]) % 65521;
s2 = (s2 + s1) % 65521;
}
return (s2 << 16) + s1;
}

Can you just show me the code? (I accidently edited something, i can't go back to it). I really need it. I don't understand you either

pawn Код:
stock udb_hash(buf[]) {
    new length=strlen(buf);
    new s1 = 1;
    new s2 = 0;
    new n;
    for (n=0; n<length; n++)
    {
       s1 = (s1 + buf[n]) % 65521;
       s2 = (s2 + s1)     % 65521;
    }
    return (s2 << 16) + s1;
}

No danny i was talking to you,
And i meant the whole script (Theres only a few warnings/errors?)

Try this http://pastebin.com/4AnYdiN2

Danny u make a bracket wrong again.

Give me that lines where's errors.

I did a bracket wrong again?Hahaha man in my script this code I post working to me