How do I time something in a OnPlayerCommandText?

I am trying to make a /helpup system where a player would be down on the ground and another player can /helpup them.
The player being wounded on the ground works and stuff but, I want it to take 10 seconds before a player can get back up. (the help up process requires 10 seconds to be succesful.)
However, if I use a timer to call a function, it won't recognize the ID of the player being helped value anymore, neither will it recognize the name of the player being helped or their health.
Код:
if (strcmp(cmd, "/helpup", true) == 0)
	    {
			if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
			{
				new playerName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
				new helpPlayerName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
				new Float:hPlayerHealth;
				new Float:playerHealth;
			    tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
   				if(!strlen(tmp))
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "USAGE: /helpup [PlayerID/PartOfName]");
					return 1;
				}
				giveplayerid = ReturnUser(tmp);
				GetPlayerName(playerid, playerName, sizeof(playerName));
				GetPlayerName(giveplayerid, helpPlayerName, sizeof(helpPlayerName));
				GetPlayerHealth(giveplayerid, hPlayerHealth);
				GetPlayerHealth(playerid, playerHealth);
				    if(giveplayerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
				    {
					    if(GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(playerid,giveplayerid) < 3)
					    {
					        if(hPlayerHealth <= 35.0 && playerHealth > 35.0)
					        {
					            ApplyAnimation(playerid, "MEDIC", "CPR", 4.0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1);
					            SetTimer("timeGetUpPlayer", 10000, false);
								format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is helping %s getting up.", playerName, helpPlayerName);
								ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
								format(string, sizeof(string), "~w~Helping ~r~%s~w~ up", helpPlayerName);
								GameTextForPlayer(playerid, string, 10000, 1);
								format(string, sizeof(string), "~w~You are being helped up");
								GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, string, 10000, 1);
							}
							else if(playerHealth <= 35.0)
							{
							    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You can't help someone up when you are lying on the ground yourself!");
							}
							else if(hPlayerHealth > 35.0)
							{
							    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "That player is still able to walk.");
							}
							else
							{
								SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not near that player!");
							}
						}
						else
						{
						    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "That player doesn't exist or is currently not on the server!");
						}
					}

}
				return 1;
			}
Is there anyway where I can make it so the player being helped can stand up again, after 10 seconds or make a function remember the values?

It's really really urgent, I need help.

Use SetTimerEx and pass the playerd.

Could you show me how to? (I'm not really that advanced in pawn, I've started scripting long time ago and I'm trying to remember everything.)
PS: I live in Belgium too.