RemoveBuildingForPlayer

Well I removed the little fence in front of the Ganton Motel (the little green one) but I've got a problem with the removal of this fence because you don't see it. Yet you cannot pass the location in was standing before, so it's like you still can jump over it and not walk trough it but you don't see it either..

Jumping over the 'non existing model which you can't see:

I don't know if it's related to the client not properly removing the object which is called by the server or the server function which isn't properly used to give the client false data.

Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 5676, 2165.8438, -1806.4766, 14.4375, 0.25); // Ganton Motel Fence

It could just be that the model you removed is merely the visual part. The collision model is probably part of another model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
It could just be that the model you removed is merely the visual part. The collision model is probably part of another model.
Aw gay! I've been mapping this whole fence for a while to make it good in the best detail and yet this pops up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah you are correct about that. The fences collision model is actually part of the motel object ID 5430. You either have to remove the building itself and map your own place or just make do with the current setup with the fence.