Nevermind.

You need the mysql .inc in pawno/includes and the mysql plugin (.dll or .so) in samp03d/plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by hittt
Посмотреть сообщение
You need the mysql .inc in pawno/includes and the mysql plugin (.dll or .so) in samp03d/plugins
You don't say...
If that was the problem it could show that can not read from file "a_mysql.inc" ...
You really didn't help.

This is because obviously you havent placed the #include line either...

Hint: Go back to that tutorial and look carefully for the link to the MYSQL plugin.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This is because obviously you havent placed the #include line either...

Hint: Go back to that tutorial and look carefully for the link to the MYSQL plugin.
Lol,you are not helping i have all the code placed carefully but i test that with other mysql tutorials too and it shows the same error,why?it shows that only for mysql_query
Is it because i am using 0.3e?

You are saying that only mysql_query has problems, and mysql_connect, mysql_get and all other mysql_* functions have no issues?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You are saying that only mysql_query has problems, and mysql_connect, mysql_get and all other mysql_* functions have no issues?
On compiler it shows that mysql_querry is undefined symbol.Only for that.

I would check the grammar-case and if it was correct I would re-download the mysql inc.

pawn Код:
#include <a_mysql>

#if !defined mysql_query
    #error Function "mysql_query" is missing!
#endif
If that error is shown, open up a_mysql.inc from your pawno/include/ folder and search for that function. It should exist or else you have downloaded some other version of the library (that might have different natives)..

The new R7 plugin does not support mysql_query (unthreaded) anymore. The new function is called mysql_function_query.