[FilterScript] Random Car Tuning (by car ID)

This is a modified filterscript made by Pablo_Borsellino and edited for act when typed /tune on the command textbox

Video Preview

CREDITS:

- Pablo_Borsellino for the base
- Calgon for help me out on OnPlayerCommandText
- VanillaRain for rescripting and converting the script

Here is the link:

Download
Pastebin

Код:
C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\sЂrvЂr\AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA\filterscripts\randomtuning.pwn(34) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\sЂrvЂr\AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA\filterscripts\randomtuning.pwn(43) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\sЂrvЂr\AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA\filterscripts\randomtuning.pwn(43) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\sЂrvЂr\AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA\filterscripts\randomtuning.pwn(207) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.
Please don't waste your time about them

This would've been useful for an old project of lines, so thanks for making it

nice !

Thanks for credits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Borsellino
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for credits!
No problem! In fact you done all the main script, my job was only re-script it and modify it to act when typed /tune wich you don't define any command but this script in my opinion is awesome at all

Are you crazy why you are going to ignore those warnings are you lazy?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollTi
Посмотреть сообщение
because the filtescript work well also with this warnings so i don't wanna wate a day to try to remove them (the most of the errors is caused by the SendClientMessage statement) so i think these can be ignored at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollTi
Посмотреть сообщение
because the filtescript work well also with this warnings so i don't wanna waste a day to try to remove them (the most of the errors is caused by the SendClientMessage statement) so i think these can be ignored at all

will it tune vehicles like cop car ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffo
Посмотреть сообщение
will it tune vehicles like cop car ?
Yes! also taxi and the others!