Mysql RegDate

Hello how can i make a Registrations Date here ist my Register script:

Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    if(dialogid == 14600)
    {
       if(response)
       {
            if(!strlen(inputtext))
            {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 14600, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT , "Register", "This account is not registered, please register!", "OK", "Cancel");
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF60000AA, "Please enter a password");
            }
            mysql_real_escape_string(inputtext, escpass);
			WP_Hash(largestring, sizeof(largestring), escpass);
            GetPlayerIp(playerid, PIP, 50); 
            format(Query, sizeof(Query), "INSERT INTO `playerinfo` (`user`, `password`, `kills`, `deaths`, `score`, `money`, `IP`, `adminlvl`) VALUES ('%s', '%s', 0, 0, 0, 0, '%s', 0)", escpname(playerid), largestring, PIP);
            mysql_query(Query); 
            GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~Registered", 2000, 3);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x0000D9AA, "Registered and Logged into your account!");
            SetPVarInt(playerid, "Logged", 1);
        }
    }
I wnat only save the Registrations Date in the Mysql Databas from the player

First you need to add this:
new year, month, day;
getdate(year, month, day);

Then do something like this:
"INSERT INTO 'playerinfo' ('regdate') VALUES ('%d-%d-%d')", year, month, day);

I think you will understand

thanks and in the "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS" must i add this? "regdate VARCHAR(10)" or is that wrong?

Yea, it's okay.

now when i register a account, and reelog, the account doesnt exist. what is wrong?

i have now

Код:
mysql_query("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS playerinfo(user VARCHAR(24), password VARCHAR(400),killss INT(20),deaths INT(20), score INT(20), money INT(20), IP VARCHAR(16),adminlvl INT(5),hoursplayed INT(20), minutesplayed INT(20),ratio VARCHAR(5),regdate VARCHAR(10))");
	mysql_debug(1);
and in the register:

Код:
           	new year, month, day;
			getdate(year, month, day);
            mysql_real_escape_string(inputtext, escpass);
			WP_Hash(largestring, sizeof(largestring), escpass);
            GetPlayerIp(playerid, PIP, 50);
            format(Query, sizeof(Query), "INSERT INTO `playerinfo` (`user`, `password`, `killss`, `deaths`, `score`, `money`, `IP`, `adminlvl`,`ratio`, `regdate`) VALUES ('%s', '%s', 0, 0, 0, 0, '%s', 0,'%f','%s','%d/%d/%d')", escpname(playerid), largestring, PIP,(Float:PlayerInfo[playerid][killss] / Float:PlayerInfo[playerid][deaths]),day,month,year);
            mysql_query(Query);
what is wrong, before the getdate script, It was working 100 percent

Make sure table "regdate" exists

yes its exist!

This is just plain horrible. Your mistake should be easy to fix as you have an unnecessary '%s' before the '%d/%d/%d' field in the INSERT query.

But we should also probably go over optimizing your MySQL table and by that, decreasing the size and execution speed of queries.

I will go over your field syntax one by one:
password VARCHAR(400) - Whirlpool (AFAIK) gives a 128-character hash. So decrease this size to 129 (leaving room for the null character)
killss INT(20) - Why is this field named KILLSS, when the proper version would be KILLS, anyways? A INT field allows you to store values from -2147483647 to 2147483647. And GOD will I kill myself if a player once reaches 2147483647 kills or has a negative kills value! Change this to unsigned smallint (or mediumint in case a player has chances of getting more than 65535 kills).
The same goes for the deaths field.
I don't know the highest score value possible in SA-MP, but I still suppose a MEDIUMINT would be more appropriate.
adminlevel INT(5) is just horrible again. I very much doubt that you have an admin level with the value of 2147483647. And actually, I am pretty sure that your admin levels do not go past 127 (signed TINYINT) or 255 (unsigned TINYINT). Now if you change it to TINYINT, it will take 3 bytes less space to store this information. In a database with tons of entries, this will actually make quite a difference.
hoursplayed INT(20) is an interesting sight! I doubt we'll see a player who is online for 245000 years, so feel free to decrease this value to something smaller. Also, this raises a question for me: what would be the best method to increment this value? What if a player joins, is online for 10 minutes and then leaves, comes back and repeats the situation at least 6 times? No chance that the online time will increase.
ratio VARCHAR(5)... Why do you have this as a string? Use a FLOAT instead.

And another 2 suggestions:
1. Create DEFALUT values for the fields, so you don't have to specify the values in the INSERT query itself.
2. Add INDEX(es) to the table.

I hope you find this piece of writing at least a bit useful and can, in the future, design your fields with a better touch!

thanks it works!

now when i make /stats

format(string,sizeof string,"Register Date: {FF0000}%d/%d/%d{FF8000}",PlayerInfo[playerid][regdate]);
SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF8200FF,string);

Only comes "23//" in the chat ingame what is wrong?