Need help ...

Hello, I'm making a website for my school club. I want to add a register/login system. I'm writing the website in notepad in html format. I wonder if someone can help me and make a register/login system with admin panel. I want to upload things on my website, which only people with accounts can download. I can't offer money ;(
If someone can help me, please send me PM.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English

Make a website in http:\\www.smfnew.com

I want to do it all by myself. Just using notepad And maybe some help from anyone who can solve my problem.

Its not thing you can make for 1 minute,you got to learn php,html.

I know that but right now i don't have much time ... That's why I'm asking for help. This summer i will go to special school that provides this type of education. But right now i need help from someone who knows HTML and PHP. I really need some help...

Use ******..
I know both but,I cant help you for that.Noone can copy the login register system here.Say atleast some more info,what you want?

I want people to have account, from which they can download stuff. Also an admin system from where i can post news and view people accounts. I'm not asking people to copy the system here... We will comunicate through Skype.

Well www.smfnew.com is your best deal for it.
And that system is very advanced to make.
Thats all from me.

I'll try it ... Thanks ...