JiHost

They might as well not have one at all if they don't use it... The point is still valid; hosts should communicate with their clients properly if there's downtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
View Post
They might as well not have one at all if they don't use it... The point is still valid; hosts should communicate with their clients properly if there's downtime.
True...I really need to update my server from 4 days -.-"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
View Post
Still you claim that they do not have one, which they obviously do have. Correct your facts please.
Having one and not using it is like not having it. Stop being so feisty.

Twitter is a form of communication with clients, I mean in example, am using Volt-Host, I instantly go to their twitter if their is a down time, JiHost should also have a status blog so they can use that for communication to, so their is no escuse to not contact their clients.

I have a server with them and to be fair their service has been quite good considering the prices. However, this lack of communication is completely unprofessional.

So when will be back?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooday
View Post
Well considering there not posting updates for you, it could be any time they want.

Yeah I really need to update mine too and I use JiHost. Its also down for me.

Quote:
View Post
It would be fucking nice to know.

Yeah my server is hosted at JiHost too. Its also down for me due to DDoS attacks. Very big ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
View Post
And so remember kids:

That's true ilinx (:
But if ovh still did not unblocked their ip, the problems does not came from vps, and from the datacenter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
View Post
Rofl.. still down.. They promised to be up on monday and they are still not up. Jihost barely posts on forum now and avoids this topic. The customers are seriously fucked.
Because I have already said everything, once we get unblocked, site will get back on.
And they won't do it as long as they are not sure DDoS attacks stopped, nothing I can do.

JiHost. Just Firewall the IP/Shut down ur machines till they stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanplayer
View Post
JiHost. Just Firewall the IP/Shut down ur machines till they stop
ovh still did not unblocked the ip of their servers, so they cannot do anything.

Just because Jihost missed the deadline you guys shouldn't blame or insult them. As he/they already wrote, OVH has to unblock their IP what isn't done yet so they can't be online earlier if I'm right. And as they wrote, each customer will receive a compensation.

And no, I'm not working for them and I don't get money for this post, it's just my opinion.

Wen JiHost will come back? Just say... I need update my server from 7 days.

Quote:
View Post
Wen JiHost will come back? Just say... I need update my server from 7 days.
How can it be so hard, to look at the four latest comments?!?
I continue to be amazed by the stupidity of some people.