"and.p" Error.

Whenever I try to compile my Gamemode I get this error:
Код:
and.p(0) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "and.p"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
I do not have a #include <and.p> code, nor do I have a and.p include file in my documents. Suggestions? Will +Rep.

Use Find (CTRL+F) to search for and.p, if it cannot find it, I have no clue what to tell you.

It doesnt find it whenever I search it.

Edit: No, I'm using F5 to compile it and it was working last week, compiling fine. But since I updated my laptop it has started doing this error.

Probably an error in your computing system not an error of Pawn even though Pawn is displaying the error. Try all of these methods [Link] that I kindly provided a few months ago when my Pawn wasn't functioning because of my computer.

Can I have your gamemode? I will try to compile it. If it works - the problem is your PC. If not - The problem is the code. Send it via PM.

Okay it is my computer, tried to compile the bare and barron Gamemodes and got the same error. Will try the link Sloth posted.

Edit: Found a way around the bug, I am using Sandboxie to compile the pawno and it works fine now. Thanks everyone for the help.

get notepad plusplus, and do a search for that filename in your dir where you script.