Lock your own gamemode

Hello

I have one question. I wan't to make fail or include or smth that i need to run my gm. Like if i don't have that fail/include, then i can't run my gm. SAMP-SERVER don't open. I have seen there some gamemode lock tutorial, but that is deleted So i need help and if you help me, i give you 1+ rep too

Thanks for watching

If You want to lock your server just type new line in server.cfg

password [yourpassword]

He doesn't mean that..

Nonooo, i wan't to lock my gamemode. Like anyone else if they get that GM and don't have that fail, then he cant run that GM on SAMP-SERVER

Here's a method I use based on something ****** posted a while ago:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...8&postcount=13

The server.cfg 'bind' value is the IP of the server - if you create a define/macro in your script to compare it against the 'bind' value in your server.cfg, you can check if it's being ran on the server you permit it to run on. Nobody will be able to connect to the server (except localhost) if they try to run the script on another server IP.

I can't find his original post, but this should explain it.

You could always use HTTP functions.
So the server connects to a file hosted on a website.
It will collect information which the server hoster will not be able to see.

So in this file you could put in the server IP, and you could also have some extra stuff, and somehow cover it up in the main variables.
That way if someone takes your script, it won't work unless their using your server IP. Thats only if they take AMX file.

Not sure if this works, but create an Include with some Functions, disguise them and add them into the script as an include.
Same thing, have it connect to a website.
Also have a backup website, so if the HTTP responds with a site not found error then it will attempt to connect to a secondary site, connecting to a file.

Anything you put in your gamemode to stop it being ran can be un-done. Don't give your source to people if you're paranoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deduction
Посмотреть сообщение

So in this file you could put in the server IP, and you could also have some extra stuff, and somehow cover it up in the main variables.
That way if someone takes your script, it won't work unless their using your server IP. Thats only if they take AMX file.

Not sure if this works, but create an Include with some Functions, disguise them and add them into the script as an include.
Also have a backup website, so if the HTTP responds with a site not found error then it will attempt to connect to a secondary site, connecting to a file.
This can be exploited by updating the IPs in your host files or other methods.

The method I posted isn't foolproof either, but I would generally assume it's easier to exploit via HTTP, than the method I posted. Although I think you could just use something like Hamachi or something to mess up the bind method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deduction
Посмотреть сообщение

i think it's intresting, but i don't know, how to do that problavly But i have mysql gm

Well, you can make join NPC's, that will connect with the host IP if am right, if npc doesnt join with the host ip, rcon_exit.
That will solve all problems related to extern lockers, that can be copied by copying full server folder.

+REP x 9999999..

Regards.