MTA objects during class selection. (+rep)

Hey!
i made a mta for class selection and i have done almost everything.When i go in game and that time the objects are not loading during class selection.I used new version of streamer as plugin. Why it is like that? Can anyone please help me? +rep

What do you mean a "mta" for class selection? Do you mean a map? If so, you need to set the player's position where the objects are you know.

I think the account at the login screen is in a different virtualworld than the objects.

I mean, objects are not loading during class selection.How to make it appear?

it would help to see the code, but did you put it in the OnGameModeInit/OnFilterscriptInit callback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeDaKewlDude
Посмотреть сообщение
it would help to see the code, but did you put it in the OnGameModeInit/OnFilterscriptInit callback?
Yes i already did and i made class selection stuffs.But when i go in game and at that time objects are not loading and when i spawn the objects are loading.How can i fix this? how to make it appear during class selection?

hmm, like i said before, it would help to see the code. are you sure you got the positions and the model id correct? another thing you can do is look in the server console to see if it came up with any errors.

so, are you trying to create the objects while in class selection, use the callback OnPlayerRequestClass then OnPlayerSpawn or OnPlayerRequestSpawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeDaKewlDude
Посмотреть сообщение
hmm, like i said before, it would help to see the code. are you sure you got the positions and the model id correct? another thing you can do is look in the server console to see if it came up with any errors.

so, are you trying to create the objects while in class selection, use the callback OnPlayerRequestClass then OnPlayerSpawn or OnPlayerRequestSpawn
I put the code in OnGamemodeinit like usual and all the objects loaded when i spawn and the objects are not appearing or loading during class selection.This is the 3rd time i am asking in this forum about this.And still i didnt get a correct answer.

ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME...

If you are using the streamer plugin, you can call Streamer_Update() in OnPlayerRequestClass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are using the streamer plugin, you can call Streamer_Update() in OnPlayerRequestClass
Yes i am using the streamer plugin but i dont know how to use Streamer_Update() in OnPlayerRequestClass.Can you please tell me how?