[Help] Scripting issue

alright with any command on my script that deals with playerid , it does not work for someone with the id over 3 so ex: /gotoid 3 would send me to ethier id 1 or id 0 any ideas on how to fix this?

Post the code for your "/gotoid" command.

thing is I dont think its the command its self.. its happening for all the commands that require "playerid" such as , /makeadmin /gethere /gotoid etc

I know, that's why I'm asking for a code since it's all happening with other commands. It might be the system wherein you're trying to get the player's ID. Are you using sscanf?

yes Im using sscanf

Код:
CMD:gotoid(playerid, params[])
{
	new giveplayerid;
	if(sscanf(params, "u", giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "USAGE: /gotoid [playerid]");

new Float:plocx,Float:plocy,Float:plocz;
	if (IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
	{
		if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 2)
		{
			if(GetPlayerState(giveplayerid) == PLAYER_STATE_SPECTATING)
			{
				SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "That player is spectating someone.");
				return 1;
			}
			if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_SPECTATING)
			{
				SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You can not do this while spectating.");
				return 1;
			}
			GetPlayerPos(giveplayerid, plocx, plocy, plocz);
			SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pVW]);
			Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, plocx, plocy, plocz);

if (GetPlayerState(playerid) == 2)
			{
				new tmpcar = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
				SetVehiclePos(tmpcar, plocx, plocy+4, plocz);
				TelePos[playerid][0] = 0.0;TelePos[playerid][1] = 0.0;
			}
			else
			{
				SetPlayerPos(playerid,plocx,plocy+2, plocz);
				SetPlayerInterior(playerid, GetPlayerInterior(giveplayerid));
				SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(giveplayerid));
			}

SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "   You have been teleported by an admin!");
		}
		else
		{
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
		}

}
	else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "Invalid player specified.");
	return 1;
}

Try adding this under
Код:
new giveplayerid;
        giveplayerid = ReturnUser(tmp);
maybe this is why its only responding to id 0 or 1 sense it can't find the players id.

Nope, he's using sscanf which already has a specifier for a certain player ID which is "u", I don't see anything wrong with your code. Have you tried updating your plugins? Make sure to have the latest versions.

Plugins or Includes?, I've updated the sscanf plugin still didnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Fricovsky
Посмотреть сообщение
alright with any command on my script that deals with playerid , it does not work for someone with the id over 3 so ex: /gotoid 3 would send me to ethier id 1 or id 0 any ideas on how to fix this?
Your command's fine, the only thing you need to do is update your sscanf plugin to the latest v2.6 . Extract the .inc include from the sscanf plugin package and replace that include with the old one in pawno >>include folder. Recompile your script.