pawn Код:
if(listitem == 0){
        new cpanelname[24];
        new cpanelstr[128];
        GetPlayerName(playerid,cpanelname,24);
        format(cpanelstr,sizeof(cpanelstr),"Change %s Name",cpanelname);
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,changename,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,cpanelstr,"Choose name to put him for that player","Change","Cancel");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"Name Has Been Changed");
        SetPlayerName(playerid,inputtext);
        }
i ddi this as dialog but when i type playr name its only change online playername please help me how i can make it work also on OffLine Players Help Please

WTF,do you want to change the name of an offline player,why would you do that,IT MAKES no sense,change it in the DataBase,or,if that's not what you want,improve your enlgish

what i need to improve !!! OMG i need help i dont want english lessons can you hear that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdRain
Посмотреть сообщение
what i need to improve !!! OMG i need help i dont want english lessons can you hear that !
Did you read my post,WHY would you like to change an offline player's name?Do it in DataBase if you have one,otherwise you CANNOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdRain
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
if(listitem == 0){
        new cpanelname[24];
        new cpanelstr[128];
        GetPlayerName(playerid,cpanelname,24);
        format(cpanelstr,sizeof(cpanelstr),"Change %s Name",cpanelname);
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,changename,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,cpanelstr,"Choose name to put him for that player","Change","Cancel");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"Name Has Been Changed");
        SetPlayerName(playerid,inputtext);
        }
i ddi this as dialog but when i type playr name its only change online playername please help me how i can make it work also on OffLine Players Help Please
You want a changename command ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
You want a changename command ?
His code is working,just that,"{LISTEN CLOSELY}"-he wants to do it for offline players.
YOU NEED a DataBase to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
His code is working,just that,"{LISTEN CLOSELY}"-he wants to do it for offline players.[/
Can't say much, since he just showed a part of his dialog response code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
Can't say much, since he just showed a part of his dialog response code.
Well,as much as I can understand from his firt post,he's trying to tell us that meanwhile he's online on his server,he can chage the name of a player that is online,but cannot change an offline player's name,wich MAKES SENSE,cause how is the server supossed to work with an offline player,BUT what he wants,doesn't MAKE SENSE at all,he needs a DataBase system,best is Y_INI.[in my point of view at least]!

Well, I see what you are trying to say, cjgogo, but I do not approve with the way you are saying it. His English is good, it is just that what he wants that is not possible with the given code.

If the OP has some kind of account saving system, it would make sense to change his entire name. If you are offline but do not have some kind of saving, then it would not be possible to suddenly change the name of someone.

Read the file's text and save it onto a variable then recreate the file and write the text to it?