Sly 4 :Thieves In Time

Hey guys well i would like to see your opinions about Sly Gaming Series.

Its a cartoon game based on different cities.

The series was:
Sly Cooper And The Thievius Raccoonus - 2002
Story:Sly must recover his family's "Thievius Raccoonus", a book listing all the special thieving skills his family has collected over several centuries, which was stolen by a rival gang, the Fiendish Five, led by Clockwerk, a mechanical owl, the "manifestation of evil". Meanwhile, Sly and his gang must keep ahead of Interpol Inspector Carmelita Fox, who promises to one day capture Sly and put him away for his crimes.

Sly 2: Band of Thieves - 2004
Story:In this game, a series of mechanical parts of the shattered Clockwerk have been stolen by the Klaww Gang.Dimitri, Rajan, Contessa, Jean Bison and Arpeggio. Together, they could be used to revive the defeated Clockwerk; separately, they each have super functions. While Sly and his gang follow these leads, they are pursued by Carmelita and her new partner, Constable Neyla, who are after both the Cooper Gang and the Klaww Gang.

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves - 2005
Story:Sly has learned of the Cooper Vault, a gigantic store of the wealth that his family has accumulated over the years. He must find a way, however, to defeat Doctor M, who has taken over the island where it is located to try to break into it, with many failed attempts. Sly must regroup his old gang and recruit new members in order to succeed at reclaiming his family's history, all while still on the run from Carmelita.

Sly Cooper:Thieves In Time (4) - An Upcoming game
Story:Sly Cooper and the whole gang return with an epic brand new adventure for the PlayStation 3 system. The pages of the Thievius Raccoonus are disappearing and Bentley, now keeper of the ancient tome Thievius Raccoonus, must round up the gang and save the Cooper Clan legacy from being destroyed forever.

Sly 4 GamePlay:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiVGJmFR2F0&feature=related[/ame]

Please share your opinions what you think about this game?Did you ever play it?

I am such a Sly cooper fan, wow those were the days...

Sly Cooper is the most amazing game ever. If they were to make another Sly Cooper game,oh god...I don't want to think about it....

edit: will it be for PC or only PS3? And when is it supposed to hit stores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Sly Cooper is the most amazing game ever. If they were to make another Sly Cooper game,oh god...I don't want to think about it....

edit: will it be for PC or only PS3? And when is it supposed to hit stores?
PS3.

It is bad it is only for PS3.Anyway as i hang out yesterday i talked with my friend about this game and we borrow it from a game club .We are going to play it now it is The Sly Cooper Trilogy so it has the 3 games In 1 Box DD.The biggest thing however is when the sly cooper 4 will be released

The best game <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcvag44800
Посмотреть сообщение
The best game <3
It's fantastic i love those kind of games like sly,crash,ratchet&clank