****** Project: Glass

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6W4CCU9M4[/ame]

[Image: glass_photos3.jpg]

[Image: glass_photos4.jpg]

I think it's amazing and I'm sure I'll get them as soon as I'll be able to.

So what are your thoughts about this ****** project?

UPDATE:
http://www.theverge.com/2013/2/22/40...less-than-1500

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-...d-under-$1500/

It looks amazing, here comes the future 2015.

Amazing, just amazing, I couldn't see myself wearing one of those glass type things around my head whenever I went somewhere though. It'd be awesome to see like a hat version, or something you can attach to your clothing.

Great work ******, keep it up.

This is old news, they announced this last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryUnibrow
Посмотреть сообщение
Still it's 1 week old it isn't really that "old".

This is how future technologies starts,simply awesome!
I dont get it why people are hating on it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

because it will be a failure.
I dont see this concept becoming reality nor not in these times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie`
Посмотреть сообщение
+1 (4char).

****** is simply awesome.

Looks retarded. Plus people would think you were weird if you walked around then suddenly stopped and stared and a wall and said OH COOL TAKE A PICTURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie`
Посмотреть сообщение
WOAH! YOU ARE USING MEMES! YOU ARE THE COOLEST GUY EVER ON THE INTERNET, AND DEFINITELY THE MOST ORIGINAL!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
WOAH! YOU ARE USING MEMES! YOU ARE THE COOLEST GUY EVER ON THE INTERNET, AND DEFINITELY THE MOST ORIGINAL!
Says the one that uses caps lock like a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks retarded. Plus people would think you were weird if you walked around then suddenly stopped and stared and a wall and said OH COOL TAKE A PICTURE
YES! it's better take out a blackberry and take a picture with it.
COME ON!!! that's such a stupid opinion to say it's bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
How the hell do you think technology advances? People thought iPads and tablets we're retarded and everyone carrying around one would look dumb too. Now look, you see tons of people carrying around those things! I believe the same thing will happen to these glasses too. Once they become socially accepted, it won't be "weird".

One of the stupidest Idea. ****** is trying to turn us into robots. A Smartphone is good enough, we don't need to be walking around with all this technology like were in back to the future. ****** - a evil plot to take over the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
How the hell do you think technology advances? People thought iPads and tablets we're retarded and everyone carrying around one would look dumb too. Now look, you see tons of people carrying around those things! I believe the same thing will happen to these glasses too. Once they become socially accepted, it won't be "weird".
Agree...
Only retarded people can call this retard... cuz technology is not for retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
One of the stupidest Idea. ****** is trying to turn us into robots. A Smartphone is good enough, we don't need to be walking around with all this technology like were in back to the future. ****** - a evil plot to take over the world.
most childish opinion I've ever heard.. if you ask your grandfather about your apple,he'll tell you:SON your touching the screen,you're robot dont trust technologies...

FUCK I JUST DOUBLE POSTED!!! SORRY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes they want to turn us into robots that are brain-washed to spend their money on ****** products. I bet that's what they were thinking all along.

Its called technology dude.

Hopefully they will have an API for apps, controlling your server via ****** Glass?