Couple of errors

Hello guys, I have cuple of errors and bugs, and I need help of you!

I: Errors:
Код:
H:\Skriptanje\DM\pawno\include\YSI/y_commands.inc(1146) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
H:\Skriptanje\DM\pawno\include\YSI/y_commands.inc(1973) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
H:\Skriptanje\DM\pawno\include\YSI/y_commands.inc(2124) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
This lines I don't have!

II BUGS:
I bug:
So, I make dialog when you register to you chose station where you want to come(Airport, Bus Station, Train Station..), and I set coordinates, but it always set me on 0.0, and in my Y_INI base always save me pSpawn variable on "1", but I change it to enter IG, because pSpawn is setted to 0.0 coordinates. And again, and when i Login, it set my pos on 0.0. I used SetSpawnInfo.

Please help me.
Thank you!

I forgot to say: Please help me fast ! I'm sorry for DP

Have you updated your YSI ?

I hadn't

I updated it now and I have this :
[CODE]H:\Skriptanje\DM\pawno\include\YSI/y_ini.inc(161) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "internal\y_version"[CODE]

line 161 is CreateObject, please help me what to do ?

I'm sorry for DP again, but I must do it fot ask this :

How it need to be :

This:
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <YSI\y_commands>

Or this :
#include <YSI/y_ini>
#include <YSI/y_commands>

This:
Код:
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <YSI\y_commands>
Also, next time use the edit feature.

Ok, but now help me with bugs, pls, because I'm new and I need it fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectro64
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, but now help me with bugs, pls, because I'm new and I need it fast.
Be patient, we are not your slaves who would help asap. That fatal error means that your pawno's include folder is missing that particular include or you have misplaced that file particularly.

Ok, about that error, I have fixed it, but now I need help with that bug, because I can't anything without fix of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectro64
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, about that error, I have fixed it, but now I need help with that bug, because I can't anything without fix of it
Which bug ?