Port forwarding failure

Hi!

I am busy with improving my scripting, only the port forwarding would not work.
I have port 7777 open, and I do not know how that is happening with that firewall.

Previously, the fact is that my server occasional shutdown, and now he does it poorly.
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between "Forwarding" and "Trigger" because don't know it.

Any help will be rewarded with + REP and thank you in my server (credits).

My server did it for five minutes, and then he shut down. I used PFPortCheck and that program said that my port (UDP 7777) was opened and was successful configured, but when my server no longer worked, he said that all settings are wrong and I couldn't find a thing in my router settings.

Does anybody advice? I have already tried to set up a static IP, but that failed because my router does not allow it or something.

Again, help is rewarded (rep + credits).

have you tried www.portforward.com ?

PS : I suggest buying a host, as homehosting will cost you much more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic
Посмотреть сообщение
have you tried www.portforward.com ?

PS : I suggest buying a host, as homehosting will cost you much more
Yes, I tried that already, but I can't find my router. My router is too new.
The reason why I choose for homehosting is to play with friends. But now they can't connect..
and I am not ready to pay for a 32 player slot host because I use 4 player slots.

then pay for 4 slots.

with www.volt-host.com its less than 1$/month if u use disc code : AMPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic
Посмотреть сообщение
then pay for 4 slots.

with www.volt-host.com its less than 1$/month if u use disc code : AMPIN
He isn't asking to purchase some hosting; he is asking how to port forward his router correctly.

Port triggering is similar to stateful packet inspection; basically it means that the port will only accept traffic if an internal request has been placed to it. Typically it is only used on systems that are using NAT, such as your home computer as you are typically only assigned one IP address by your ISP. But your best option is to use simple port forwarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitrate
Посмотреть сообщение
He isn't asking to purchase some hosting; he is asking how to port forward his router correctly.

Port triggering is similar to stateful packet inspection; basically it means that the port will only accept traffic if an internal request has been placed to it. Typically it is only used on systems that are using NAT, such as your home computer as you are typically only assigned one IP address by your ISP. But your best option is to use simple port forwarding.
I disabled it and it gives me the same effect as when it's enabled.

If you could give me a screenshot of your routers port forwarding page it would assist me, also ensure you're forwarding the port to the correct internal IP address behind NAT on your router. An "ipconfig /all" will give you the desired information on the host machine.

Go to Command Prompt ((CMD)) > type ipconfig > Copy Default Gateway > Open a browser > Where it says www. Take that out and paste the default gateway > Make sure you know your user and pass > Open a tab http://portforward.com/english/route...outerindex.htm > Find your Router name > Click it > You will see the steps

Sorry for the long way :P

I think it's good now. I had "192.168.1.101" but that was wrong. I had to delete the "0" in "101". It runs now, I'll keep updating this if it's not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidney123
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's good now. I had "192.168.1.101" but that was wrong. I had to delete the "0" in "101". It runs now, I'll keep updating this if it's not working.
Oh... :P Did my instruction's help?