need help need this command /tk /ta /cuff /ar For Cop

need help need this command /tk /ta /cuff /ar For Cop pls need this comand

God,please,stop asking for commands/ownerships,WANNA know something,many times when I asked help here my topic just DIVED(nobody answered),and I finished up by fixing the errors by myself,wich made me very happy,learn scripting.LEARN functions,commands are based on fucntions,wich aren't hard.For arrest command the best is TogglePlayerControllable.

ok can you make this command /tk ticket for yelow and /ta tazed for no move player for make /cuff

pawn Код:
COMMAND:ta(playerid,params[])
{
   new playerid2;
   if(sscanf(params,"u",playerid2)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"USAGE:/ta [ID]");
   new Float:x,Float:y,FLoat:z;
   GetPlayerPos(playerid2,x,y,z);
   if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,5.0,x,y,z)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Player isn't close enough!");
   else
   {
        TogglePlayerControllable(playerid2,0);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_BLUE,"Player tazed!");
        SendClientMessage(playerid2,COLOR_RED,"You have been tazed!");
    }
  return 1;
}
You need ZCMD&sscanf,place the command anywhere but NOT inside a function

thx but man this command no work

DO u get any errors?

no but iam type it in game he get me [Server]Command unknown

ALKING,study more,I told you,but OK,wait I'll speak your weird english to understand:

"iam told you to downloading thai ZCMDs commanding proccessors togheter of sscanf caus is a lot gooder than OnPlayerCommand Text okay,does you understands?"

iam have ZCMDS
Quote:

#include <zcmd>

OK,it means you don't have sscanf,+,I don't think you placed zcmd.inc in the right folder,did you?[Okay,it's meants you doesn't had sscanfs,plas,Iam not think you places zcmd.in in tha rights folders]