Need for Speed: Searching for voice actors.

Need for Speed: SA-MP Edition
Searching voice actors
Why?

Yes you did read that correctly: We are in the need of voice actors!

Our server (Need for Speed: 89.22.96.43:7780) is pretty unique, but we want to make it even more unique by adding sound clips into the cutscenes, making it look like the real deal.
That is why we need 3 voice actors to record some lines (we will supply you with those).

Requirements:

1) You should be able to speak English, Preferably in an American or English accent.
2) You must have some spare time at a random date/time.
3) You must have a microphone/headset.
4) Age or gender does not matter, but the male voice actor's voice shouldn't be too high pitched.

Contact Us:

Interested? Feel free to post your Skype and/or MSN, and we'll contact you.
alternatively, you can add us:

RobinOwnz:
PM only

Alpha500delta:
PM

Steal someones voice some where on the street/center!.

No, just kidding.

If you don't find any voice actor you can recoard your own.. And aslo use a voice emulator but idk if it will sound good..

Edit: I aslo have a idea to the server make police stop with cop cars that blocks and a nail carpet.

I wouldn't mind, but I've got a pretty deep voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
View Post
Steal someones voice some where on the street/center!.

No, just kidding.

If you don't find any voice actor you can recoard your own.. And aslo use a voice emulator but idk if it will sound good..

Edit: I aslo have a idea to the server make police stops with cop cars that blocks and a nail carpet.
The problem is that me and Alpha500delta don't have English accents., and don't have heavy voices at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
I wouldn't mind, but I've got a pretty deep voice.
We could try if your accent isn't too bad..

Do you have Skype? If yes, can you PM me or post it here?

Sorry for the bump, though, we are creating the cutscenes for the second mission. We are still searching for voice actors!

PM me to make an audition for voice actor. If possible, record your own voice saying lines (I tell them through PM) and give them to me.

Would British English do? And what would i need to say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
Would British English do? And what would i need to say?
British English is also good. We still need to create the lines for Demo 3, so I can't tell you what you need to say yet. We can contact you if we have the lines - if you are interested.

I didn't know we could make cutscenes in SA-MP, but good luck with your project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Alex
View Post
I didn't know we could make cutscenes in SA-MP, but good luck with your project!
Thanks.
And yes, it's possible using NPC's and textdraws .

I can do it. I'm pretty good and i can also do different accents and voice levels. PM me if you're interested.

lol msg me ill do it

Yeah i'll give the server a try tonight

Haha thank you for all the requests
I will PM you all shortly.

that will be me