Paying for some what a teacher. [Paypal]

So i'm looking for learning more pwano, i know a bit. But i'm up for learning more.
So it's not like i dont know anything i know a bit, but i'm looking for taking it to the next level.
The guy that helps me will be payed with paypal.

I own a server with 50 slots, so that won't be the problem.
If you think i am going to pay alot, then i don't want you to contact me. (No moneywhores)

Gmail: martinterms@gmail.com

if you're interested contact me with skype or my email adress.

If you're going to add me in skype please add me then send me a message on the forum/email with your skype name. Skype screws up sometimes.

wiki.sa-mp.com

pay me please...

I've learned everything i know right now from there, but i don't feel like i get everything from there. That's why i'm paying a teacher for it helping me more out. If you're interested contact me by the upper information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinJ1
Посмотреть сообщение
If you think i am going to pay alot, then i don't want you to contact me. (No moneywhores)
Lol'd, why not say how much your willing to pay then? Per hour.

Good enough, misswrite. I were going to say "If you expect to earn alot of money or something this is not for you." As i'm 15 i'm not going to pay so much but ok value. Well discuss prices in skype.

Dude, don't throw around money like this. Save the money and use wiki and this forum! You'll learn a lot more this way than from an individual. This is a community where you can ask questions, show off your script and so on. Download soma game modes and look over tham and edit them around a bit and see what it does. If you don't understand a function, just write it in the wiki.

One more thing i don't get is why you buy a website when you don't even have a server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinJ1
Посмотреть сообщение
Well discuss prices in skype.
You might be better posting roughly how much you can pay here, so you can get people on skype. I don't do anything for cash anyway (sa-mp related) FOOD ONLY! i'm just trying to help you.

I don't have a price, that will be discussed with the person and what he wants.

Ask Ronaldo_Raul :P

Anyone interested? be quick.