[GameMode] [GM] xStunting

Properties.inc
You can take it from
made by <=Sandra=>

I cant find Y_Object.inc

fine very well

Awesome man , I will learn alot of this I hope you will remain active .

for all who downloaded it and uses it , DO NOT FORGET TO ADD "xStunt" into the GameModes folder and all the others .amx s in FILTERSCRIPTS and in server.cfg u just need gamemode0 xStunt , some forgot to copy the FSs into the Filterscripts folder xD

Well im still looking for all the objects , lol , you might create a map where you show us where you created all , cuz its to much to find by yourself >_>. Awesome stunt spots though

Hey CMG U got a nother release a stunning I search but nothing something like stunt.fun.drift.race.biz.. well is pretty cool the mod but I can;t find it i saw it somewhere ... maybe u know u start in a house and near the door is a teleport and goes where u want...

nice GM

Not bad. I love that .

Smokey u're talkin bout my actual GM, the server i have in the Sig, ye, well thats not for realease :P so stop searching, u wont find it :P

PS: if u get time-outs with this GM, stream the objects with xObjects not with y_object ( present streamer )

Good Good

This should've been Xstunting. xD. Anyways tried it and it's good

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 65 seconds.
Tried after 65 seconds...(by counting) :P
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

woow !
good job !
thank you soo much !
this is the greatest gm ever !

I need help! When I tp to some stunt, doesnt matter what it is i cant see the road! (see the picture).

What to do??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdIce
Посмотреть сообщение
I need help! When I tp to some stunt, doesnt matter what it is i cant see the road! (see the picture).

What to do??
Same problem .

same problem stunt is transparent / invisible