In-Game Object Editor?

Is there any good in-game object editors? I like the one by BR Allan but it's all bugged. For example when I join the game and put an object in and my friend later joins, he cannot see the object.

Also I've been using this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ht=game+editor

But the only problem is some object don't work. When i type in the object ID, it says "invalid object id" when it's valid.

Can anyone help me find a good one?

well Ill give you code for mine if I get it working. Basically the way mine works is /object [id] and then you use the new samp controls, so you move the object with mouse. Then click the save icon or enter to save it, or ESC to delete it. They save to file and automatically load from file when server starts. The only problem I'm having right now is that it only saves the last 7 problems but If i get it working ill give you all the code in a FS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaCBR
View Post
well Ill give you code for mine if I get it working. Basically the way mine works is /object [id] and then you use the new samp controls, so you move the object with mouse. Then click the save icon or enter to save it, or ESC to delete it. They save to file and automatically load from file when server starts. The only problem I'm having right now is that it only saves the last 7 problems but If i get it working ill give you all the code in a FS.
Thank you so much kind sir! Please do!

And if anyone else has any, please tell me!