[Plugin] Socket plugin (v0.2b released)

https://github.com/pBlueG/Socket/issues/3

Any one Got Socket 0.1b

0.2b and 0.1b are compatible as far as I can see, why would you need the old version then?

I still got the old version here, but just the windows version, seems like i never downloaded the linux one, as I didnt need it. Ill PM you a link.

I get a error of Libeay called:
the procedure entry point CRYPTO_memcmp could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll
Please help me! --

but how to put it into ULTRA-H plugins folder.
bcos ultra-h don't accept .dll files

I have problem with socket_listen.
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <socket>
new Socket:sock;
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
	sock = socket_create(UDP);
	if(is_socket_valid(sock))
	{
		socket_connect(sock,"127.0.0.1",7778);
		socket_bind(sock, "127.0.0.1");
		socket_listen(sock,7778); // socket_listen(): Socket has failed to bind. (IP 127.0.0.1, Port 7778)
	}
	return 1;
}

If your server doesn't run with new 0.3b version you need to instal a 32 bit version of libssl that goes with this plugin, on debian based servers this does the trick:

sudo apt-get --fix-missing install libssl0.9.8:i386

To compile it you will also need:

apt-get install libssl-dev:i386 --fix-missing
apt-get install g++

I've mentioned this before but I will again because it's breaking my server restarts: Every time the server restarts with this plugin, it shows this error: "socket_listen(): Socket has failed to bind. (IP localhost, Port 7778) The port might be already in use." Yes I've called socket_stop_listen and yes I've called socket_destroy on OnGameModeExit. Any other time it works perfectly fine and there are no other programs running on the machine that are taking that port (I checked with netstat).

For now I've added a check on OnGameModeInit that just kills the server (using a crash*) if the socket fails to bind. The server does this a few times until finally binding properly. *Sending rcon exit or gmx doesn't work, I have to actually crash the server to make this work. I'd love to have a solution to this that doesn't require crashing the server and making it restart 4-5 times before binding properly!

Please reup Download windows

Please fix download

Hi.. I have this problem on samp linux hosting with the .so file.. here details:

[14:14:14] Loading plugin: socket.so
[14:14:14] Failed (libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

Thanks for help me

Can someone tell mee for what is this ? PLEASE ?/

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlindi
Посмотреть сообщение
Can someone tell mee for what is this ? PLEASE ?/
This plugin allows you to create multiple TCP or UDP sockets. Each socket receives data in a separate thread, which means that the server will not freeze. Once you destroy a socket, the thread will shutdown. If there is further interest I'm going to add support for SSL sockets.

The plugin has many uses, here are some ideas:
- IRC echo bot
- a new RCON tool including chat (based on a TCP server socket, kinda like GUIRCON)
- retrieve SA-MP server data through UDP
- communicate with a PHP script to log/receive data

Read the thread!

I dont understand what is TCP and UDP

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/key-dif...udp-protocols/

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/key-dif...udp-protocols/

Can you help me?

[02:49:51] Loading plugin: socket.so
[02:49:51] Failed (libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

Running on CentOS linux..