0.3d Login Box Help

Hello, here is a code of this login box to login on my 0.3b server but it isn't working on 0.3c or 0.3d Could anyone help me get it to 0.3d thanks..
pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(tmp,tmp2,true)) {
            GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~Before you can play, you must login!",4000,3);
            new paramsl[128];
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOGID0+2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"~~~~~~Login Password~~~~~~", paramsl, "OK", "Quit"); //Broken
            format(string,sizeof(string),"Welcome back, %s. Please login or you will be disconnected in 60 seconds!",PlayerName);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BRIGHTRED, "-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------");
            PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] = 0;
            SetTimerEx("KickTimer",60000,0,"i",playerid);}}
People to help me get Rep+ Thanks..

Should work if you compile it with 0.3d includes. Also in 0.3d+ you can use "DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD" instead of "DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT".

It doesn't show up all that shows up is the please login message.

the string paramsl is empty which might be the reason it wouldnt show the Dialog
if you want it to be empty dont format it just make it like this" " no need for a fromat
Also check if the DialogID is not mixed up with some other one

Lol, i am soo noob i don't know what you mean would you mind editing the code and show what you mean so i can learn thanks

just try this out
pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(tmp,tmp2,true)) {
            GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~Before you can play, you must login!",4000,3);
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOGID0+2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"~~~~~~Login Password~~~~~~", " ", "OK", "Quit");
            format(string,sizeof(string),"Welcome back, %s. Please login or you will be disconnected in 60 seconds!",PlayerName);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BRIGHTRED, "-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------");
            PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] = 0;
            SetTimerEx("KickTimer",60000,0,"i",playerid);}}
Aslo if it still dont show check the DIALOGID0+2 that is the ID of the dialog it might be taken by another !
at the top of the script you would fine
pawn Код:
# define DIALOGID0+2 //and then a number
that number is the Dialog id i would say change it to something random E.G 7584

Thanks it works Rep +