How do I convert this to zcmd?

pawn Код:
CMD:kidnap(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000, "You must be in a vehicle to kidnap someone!");
    new KidnapID = strval(strtok(cmd, idx));
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(KidnapID) || IsNumeric(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000, "That's an invalid ID.");
    if(!IsPlayerInVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000, "That player isn't in your car.");
    if(random(10) == 1)
    new PName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    new KidnapString[40];
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF00, "The kidnap was successful.");
        GetPlayerName(playerid, PName, sizeof(PName));
        format(KidnapString, sizeof(KidnapString), "%s has kidnapped you!", PName);
        SendClientMessage(KidnapID, 0xFF0000, KidnapString);
    }
    else
    {
        GetPlayerName(KidnapID, PName, sizeof(PName));
        format(KidnapString, sizeof(KidnapString), The kidnap failed and %s noticed you tried to kidnap him!", PName);
        format(KidnapString, sizeof(KidnapString), "
%s has attempted to kidnap you!", PName);
    }
    return 1;
}
I'm stuck. Please help? +REP

"cmd" or "cmdtext" is only valid in OnPlayerCommandText. ZCMD is not in that callback, and the command uses "params" instead.

Read this thread to see how ZCMD works.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354
And here is the sscanf plugin.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356

****** tutorials if you're stuck. You have to help yourself before posting.

Okay well here is what I get:
Код:
C:\Users\Edward\Desktop\CnR1.1\gamemodes\freeroam.pwn(8903) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd"
C:\Users\Edward\Desktop\CnR1.1\gamemodes\freeroam.pwn(8904) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Users\Edward\Desktop\CnR1.1\gamemodes\freeroam.pwn(8905) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Edward\Desktop\CnR1.1\gamemodes\freeroam.pwn(8907) : error 003: declaration of a local variable must appear in a compound block
C:\Users\Edward\Desktop\CnR1.1\gamemodes\freeroam.pwn(8907) : error 017: undefined symbol "PName"
C:\Users\Edward\Desktop\CnR1.1\gamemodes\freeroam.pwn(8907) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Edward\Desktop\CnR1.1\gamemodes\freeroam.pwn(8907) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Edward\Desktop\CnR1.1\gamemodes\freeroam.pwn(8907) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

You're not even asking how to do it. You just want code. It puzzles me why you are so clueless on sa-mp scripting, and yet you try to tackle commands like this. Learn the basics first, damn.

Do you even understand me? I'm obviously asking how to fix it and what I'm doing wrong.

Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyEddy
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you even understand me? I'm obviously asking how to fix it and what I'm doing wrong.

Quote:

"cmd" or "cmdtext" is only valid in OnPlayerCommandText. ZCMD is not in that callback, and the command uses "params" instead.

^^ That is what you did wrong, and that is how to fix it. It wouldn't hurt to read the darn ZCMD thread.

Just use sscanf.

Here you go:

Код:
CMD:kidnap(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000, "You must be in a vehicle to kidnap someone!");
    new KidnapID, PName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], KidnapString[40];
    if(sscanf(params,"u", KidnapID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Usage: /kidnap [ID]");
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(KidnapID) || IsNumeric(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000, "That's an invalid ID.");
    if(!IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000, "That player isn't in your car.");
    if(random(10) == 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF00, "The kidnap was successful.");
        format(KidnapString, sizeof(KidnapString), "%s has kidnapped you!", PName);
    }
    else
    {
        GetPlayerName(KidnapID, PName, sizeof(PName));
        format(KidnapString, sizeof(KidnapString), "The kidnap failed and %s noticed you tried to kidnap him!", PName);
        format(KidnapString, sizeof(KidnapString), "%s has attempted to kidnap you!", PName);
    }
    return 1;
}
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=sscanf

Thanks but it gives me this error:
Код:
error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
EDIT: Nevermind I got it! just changd IsNumeric to isNumeric.