Looking for scripter

Hello Dear Scripters

My name is AcidBurn/[B]ero , i am representing infinite gaming community (http://www.infinite-network.net/forum/).

I would like to ask for a moment of your time to read this.

iG community is in need of a scripter and is asking for your help in scripting(unpayed).

Infinite-Gaming is a community with a zombie server since 2008. We are on a hosted tab and our player ammount is ok.

The server is starting with fresh script, we are looking for an advanced scripter that could script biting system and xp system.

If you would like to see our server you can ask me for ip.

If you are interested in scripting and/or you are willing to help us you can contact me on msn (cc.acidburn@gmail.com) or our owner marco on msn (marco-hoek@hotmail.com) or on skype (eazy2me)

Thank You for Reading

Possible scripters reply here with your contact info.

more details. What kind of server? RP/DM etc?

@Marco

Do You Not Read,
The Community is Starting a Fresh Script,
Quote:

The server is starting with fresh script, we are looking for an advanced scripter that could script biting system and xp system.

A Zombie Server,

Cheers
Ezay
\o/

Hm.. Your not owner either marco.. Owner is Cyber_punk and Mr.Sns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
Hm.. Your not owner either marco.. Owner is Cyber_punk and Mr.Sns
never said i was?
_________

Didn't know they wanted a new script, Just seen that they already had a zombie server

Actually cyber punk is inactive and curent on his position is marco and mrsns is inactive , when they come back they can get back their positions but CP isnt here for more then a half of year.

As Acidburn Said, Cyber_Punk is away, and has been for a long time. We are however, looking for a new scripting team. MrSns is in full agreement with this matter, and we have started our search, as evident for new scripters, disgarding the current script after the new one is scripted.

So, if anyone is interested in scripting, please contact an Infinite Gaming Staff member. Yes, we have spoken to a few already, and are still looking.

Thanks!

Add me on msn: samohin.dim@live.com

Nevermind this thread. Our team has pretty much been organised. We'll let you know if there are any jobs available though.

If there is. Add my Msn and i would be glad to take part, sounds fun. Gary_Wynne@live.com.au