On Vacation [ Making a Real Life Video ]

After reading and re-reading the rules , there is nothing that says i’am going to break any rule so :

Anyway Hello guys , in the beging of this Month we had a holiday of 15 days , so my father and i decide to go visite some places in my country, wich is Morocco so here i’am today after 5 hours from now we are going to take our way to the south places of my country , so here are the places that we are going to visite :
-All the places of the South
-All the places of the Sahara
So guys i mad this topic for one reason is that i’am going to enjoy and share with you some videos , of me wile i’am going to be in this vacation , i’am also going to show you some greate places that i hope you will like , and also i will show you some animals that we ve got here like Camels , that i hope to take some pictures and some videos with it , well guys for now this vacation will take from today till Monday wich mean 5 days , so i hope that you will like my futur video after 5 days from now

In this map it shows something of the places i’am going to visite :
Legend :

Red Point : the place i’am going to take the way from , were do i live
The Black Way : the way that we are going to take
The Blue Circle : the place we are going to visite
Also i want to tell a littel informations about my country :
So here is our Flag :

And we are a Kingdom , and here is our lovelly king : Mohamed VI

Long Live Mohamed IV !!

And here is my country around the world

We are next to algeria and infront of us there is spain and on our back there is the Moritania and on the left there is USA…
And i would like to tell the people that are going to read this that we are the Second best country on Food , we make greate food but the 1st one if frensh because they also make great food too…

As i promissed to mention some people on my video so here they are :

San Andreas Multiplayer Team
San Andreas Multiplayer Players

kirk
Kalcor
Potassiuem
dugi
Cessil
Lolumadd
H02
and many more people....

Some Pictures of my country :

Thanks for reading .

wow , nice place you ve got there... , hope that you will mention me on the video...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hurley
Посмотреть сообщение
wow , nice place you ve got there... , hope that you will mention me on the video...
Okay , i will mention you , by the way thanks for loving my country

Nice! Hope you video turns out good.

Have fun Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Have fun Tony
Thanks and Thanks to all of you

It's time for Africa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение