Question

I satisfied in MTA region and I want to make the server activity at the same place I've changed my racing someone can teach me how to do it to be functional for activity?

Can anyone help me?

What do you mean? You have a SA-MP gamemode and you want use it in MTA? You can't.
And if you have a MTA gamemode and you want use it in SA-MP, guess what, you can't.

They're different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irinel1996
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean? You have a SA-MP gamemode and you want use it in MTA? You can't.
And if you have a MTA gamemode and you want use it in SA-MP, guess what, you can't.

They're different.
You got me I want to learn how to create racing activity
MTA did to objects in the area of the race but I do not know how to do the race itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyMan
Посмотреть сообщение
You got me I want to learn how to create racing activity
MTA did to objects in the area of the race but I do not know how to do the race itself
You need to learn to code it. Or you could download an already made gamemode in the gamemode section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to learn to code it. Or you could download an already made gamemode in the gamemode section.
You can get me a racing system?

There are some race marker filterscripts too. You just have to understand that MTA and SAMP are quite different, hence them both being two different things.