Showing the next dialog after the first

Hello,i've this 2 dialogs on OnPlayerConnect:

pawn Код:
if(fexist(UserPath(playerid)))
    {
        INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Login",""COL_WHITE"Type your password below to login and load your account data.","Login","Quit"); // Login Dialog
    }
    else
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Registering...",""COL_WHITE"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit"); // Register Dialog
    }
I wanna add this another dialog:

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,24,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{3399FF}*****SFGW Cops&Robbers Rules*****","Warning: Please remember that there rules ARE FOR COPS AND CIVILIANS,both need to respect.\nDon't do random hit,this is not a dm server.\nRespect players and admins.\nUse /report if you saw a cheater and don't shout it in main chat.\nIf you are a civilian,don't random kill cops,you can get arrested or killed.\nClick Accept to accept this rules or Decline to refuse it.","Accept","Decline");
After the register or login (depends on player account)

How i can do?

Put into OnPlayerDialogResponse ...

pawn Код:
if(dialogid == DIALOG_REGISTER)
{
    if(response)
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,24,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{3399FF}*****SFGW Cops&Robbers Rules*****","Warning: Please remember that there rules ARE FOR COPS AND CIVILIANS,both need to respect.\nDon't do random hit,this is not a dm server.\nRespect players and admins.\nUse /report if you saw a cheater and don't shout it in main chat.\nIf you are a civilian,don't random kill cops,you can get arrested or killed.\nClick Accept to accept this rules or Decline to refuse it.","Accept","Decline");
        //Register code
    }
}

if(dialogid == DIALOG_LOGIN)
{
    if(response)
    {
        //Login code
    }
}

This
Код:
Put it in OnPlayerLogin...

if(dialogid == 24)
{
if(response)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, " by Byyy );
}
}
}

Guys maybe you don't understand what im trying to say.I've that on OnDialogResponse but the problem is another.

If a player isnt register he will get the normal registration dialog,after he register i want he get the rules dialog.

And same for login.

In The registering Dialog(When the player succesful register) type the Dialog after...

Look my last post

Isn't it?

Nothing,doesnt work,after i complete both dialogs (register and login),i get redirect automatically to the class selection.

I need to show FIRST the rules dialog,and AFTER the register or login dialog.

So, put the rules in OnPlayerConnect ...

.....is what i've done and doesnt work

You can show me OnPlayerConnect?